Twenty Eight

Not edited!

Sorry for the late updates! I graduate in 3 weeks so I'm going crazy trying to finish everything I need to finish in order for me to graduate on time!

Symere Cross Blevins

Chicago IL

November 11th,2018

Symere searched Jai'lani's eyes seeing if he could find anything in them. Still holding her neck with one hand he kissed her neck while his other hand moved slowly into her panties finding her clit.

"Who's Jarod Jai'lani?"Symere asked again but this time he decided to add some fun into it and began playing with her clit making her gasp

"Fuck"Jai'lani moaned grabbing Symere's arm trying to get him to let go but he tighten his grip a little more inserting a finger inside of her while his thumb continued playing with her clit. "Oh fuck Symere"She moaned a little louder opening her legs a little more giving him more access to her "He's a friend"

Jai'lani tighten around Symere's fingers letting him know that she was on the verge of cuming. Smirking Symere pulled his fingers out leaving Jai'lani feeling empty and bothered. Walking over to his bed Symere sat on the bed motioning for her to come over to him.

"Come here"Symere said lowly watching Jai'lani stand in the middle of the room contemplating on whether she should give in or not. "I said come here"He repeated himself this time Jai'lani obeyed and slowly made her way over to him.  "Strip for me"

Jai'lani bit her lip as she slowly stripped out her clothes. Symere admired how beautiful her body was. Once she was completely out of her clothes he pulled her over to him causing her to straddle his lap. Grabbing her neck he pulled her in for a passionate kiss while he slowly slid his dick out of his shorts letting Jai'lani feel just how hard he was for her.

"Mhm"Jai'lani moaned into Symere's mouth while he teased her with his dick making her grow impatient. She wanted him inside of her now "Stop teasing me"She pulled away and he went straight to her neck leaving a trail of kisses until he got to her breast "Symere"She threw her head back feeling nothing but pleasure.

"Put it in for me"Symere grabbed her hips slowly lifting her up letting Jai'lani grab his dick slowly sliding down on it. "Shit"He groaned feeling how wet and tight her pussy felt against his dick.

"Fuck"Jai'lani moaned slowly whining her body against his body earning a small moan from him.

Grabbing her ass he slowly lifted her up then began thrusting in and out of her hitting Jai'lani's spot with each thrust.

"Oh my"Jai'lani grabbed onto Symere's shoulders feeling nothing but pleasure with every stroke Symere threw her way "Right there, Fuck"She moaned tightening her grip on his shoulders

"Damn Jai yo shit feels so good baby"Symere moaned feeling himself about to bust a nut if he didn't slow down. Bringing her down he kissed her a few times "Ride me"He demanded and Jai'lani began bouncing up and down his dick "Just like that"He grabbed her neck kissing her while he began to play with her clit as Jai'lani continued to ride him "Just like that Jai'lani. Ride this dick"

"Fuck"Jai'lani moaned biting her lip slowly picking up the pace hearing Symere moan her name once again "This feels so good"She slowed down whining her hips feeling her orgasm slowly creeping up on her "I'm going to cum"

"You better not fucking cum Jai"Symere warned taking his hand away from her clit and moving them to her hips"Hold that shit"He began giving her slow deep strokes feeling his nut creeping up on him as well. "Don't fucking run"Symere groaned feeling Jai'lani trying to get off his lap as the strong feeling of pleasure began to take over her body making it hard for her to hold her cum