One

Not edited!

Symere Cross Blevins

Chicago IL

May 15,2018

Symere was woken up from his deep sleep by the sound of his phone going off. It had been ringing for about 10 minutes but he was trying his best to ignore it.

"Either answer the damn phone or mute it" He heard a voice snap besides him

Quickly opening his eyes he turned his head to the left seeing none other than one of the females he fucks on the regular Amelia laid out naked next to him. He didn't even remember having her over last night but then again he was high and drunk out of his mind that it'll be a miracle if he remembered anything from the night before.

"Watch yo damn mouth"He warned reaching his hand grabbing his still ringing phone off the night stand "What the fuck"He said seeing it was his cousin Kash. He slid his finger across the screen answering the call "Wassup?"

"Aye I need you to do me a favor"Kash told his cousin as soon as he answered

"A favor? Nigga it's"He paused for a moment looking at the time "Nigga it's 4 in the fucking morning" Symere snapped realizing just how early his cousin had woken him up

"I know what time it is. Get down here asap"Kash told him hanging up without further explanation

"Man this nigga on bullshit"He shook his head throwing his phone back on the night stand

Taking a deep breath he got up looking around his room seeing his clothes scattered all over the room along with the Amelia's. He went to a party earlier and got fucked to the point that he didn't even know how his ass got home or what the fuck went on between him and shorty ass. He was surprised he wasn't feeling the after affects of the liquor right now.

"Aye Amelia you gotta bounce shorty" He told the girl gathering all her belongings. Amelia ignored him snuggling the blanket closer to her body. "I ain't playing with yo ass today" He warned

"Boy I'm trying to sleep. It's early as fuck" She snapped lifting her head a bit facing him before laying her head  back on the pillow getting comfortable again.

"Don't test me G. I don't give a fuck what yo ass do. But yo ass ain't about to do it in my crib. So get yo shit and bounce" He threw her clothes on the bed.

She huffed throwing the blankets off her body sliding out of bed. Amelia knew better than to get him mad so her best bet was to get her stuff and leave.

Standing up her body nearly gave out because of how sore it was. It was nothing new to her though when it came to having sex with Symere. He always worked her body for hours. It didn't matter how many times she orgasmed he ain't stop until he wanted to. Which was one of the reason why she always came back no matter how he treated her. Sex with him was addicting and she sure as hell was addicted.

Symere knew his way around the female body and knew how to use their weakness in his favor to please them like no other. He knew how to hit every spot which was the reason females couldn't get enough of him. No matter how he treated them they always came back because they couldn't get enough.

"Where's my underwear?" She asked Symere who was getting his stuff ready for the shower. She looked through the clothes he tossed her way but there was no sign of her underwear.

"How should I know? I gave you what I found around here. Yo ass probably ain't even wear any" He chuckled closing the drawer 

"And Why wouldn't I wear underwear to a party Capone" She rolled her eyes calling him by his street name which was the only name she knew him by. No female he fucked with ever knew his real name because to him it wasn't any of their business.