Fifty Nine

Not edited 

Bianca Lopez 

Tinley Park

April 10th,2024

Bianca sang along to the radio as she pulled into Carlos' driveway. Parking her car she grabbed her phone unlocking it sending Carlos a quick text letting him know she was here. Turning her car off she opened her car door getting out. Fixing her hoodie she closed her door before making her way up to the front door. 

Bianca was approaching the front door when Carlos swung the door open "Hey Los"Bianca greeted her best friend giving him a hug 

Carlos returned the hug "What brings yo fat head ass by?"He joked pulling away letting Bianca into the house 

Bianca slapped his arm "Now I know you ain't talking about nobody's head"she laughed as Carlos closed the door "My head ain't even big"She rolled her eyes following Carlos to the living room. 

Carlos laughed taking a seat on the couch "I'm just playing crybaby"He continued laughing "But seriously how you doing? Everything good with you?"He questioned 

Bianca took a seat across from Carlos "Everything's been good! As you know my dad beat cancer after they told us to start planning a funeral"she rolled her eyes at the fact that the doctors were giving up on her dad "But how you doing? How's the whole custody battle going between you and Alaia?"

"After they all seen that I wasn't playing when I said I'll do whatever for my daughter Alaia and her bitch ass parents had no choice but to sign over all rights to my baby girl"Carlos shrugged "So I got full custody basically"

Bianca raised an eyebrow looking around for his daughter Raelynn "So where is baby girl at?"she questioned 

"She's with Alaia"He shook his head "I know my daughter is going to need her mother in her life so unlike them I'm letting Alaia split custody with me"Although Alaia and her parents were ready to erase Carlos from his daughter's life he couldn't bring himself to do the same "We alternate weeks" 

"You better not be giving that girl any money Los!"

Carlos chuckled "She ain't getting a dime from me that's for sure!"He wasn't about to give Alaia a cent after all her family called themselves being so wealthy that they didn't even need him in the first place.  "They the millionaires so they got it" 

Bianca nodded her head pleased with the answer "So I was thinking that we should throw Jai'lani a baby shower! You know she's been so scared since she found out she was pregnant so I think having a small party would help ease her nerves" 

Carlos nodded his head "Shit I'm down"He shrugged "You tryna do it big? Or some small cause baby we can do either" 

Bianca laughed because she already knew that Carlos was thinking about going big "It's just a small baby shower Los! So we keep it small"

Carlos smacked his lips "Man fuck that we having a block party! Everyone gonna come out and celebrate my niece or nephew"He smirked rubbing his hands together like birdman "You think they gonna wanna do a gender reveal? Cause that's double the party" 

Bianca shook her head "You know what I'm going to plan everything and send you the bill because you trying to do too much"She went to Google on her phone "And I don't know if Jai would be into that kind of thing"  

"My fault for trying to give my niece or nephew the party they deserve"Carlos mugged her "I think she's having a boy though ain't gonna lie" 

"I think she's going to have a girl! And that little girl gonna give her ass hell"Bianca laughed because she could already imagine the attitude on Jai'lani's daughter