Twenty six

NOT EDITED

Symere Cross Blevins

Chicago IL

October 25th,2018

An alarm clock went off waking a sleeping Symere up. Reaching his hand over to the night stand he picked the phone up realizing that it was Jai'lani's alarm going off letting her know it was time for her to get up for school. Turning the alarm off Symere placed the phone back on the night stand. Turning his head he looked on the other side of the bed seeing Jai'lani was still sleeping peacefully.

"Jai"Symere called out to her slidng his arm from underneath her so he could sit up "Jai"He shook her a bit

"Leave me alone Symere"Jai'lani whined not wanting to be bothered because she was enjoying her sleep

"Get yo ass up before you're late for school"Symere got up out of bed pulling the covers off of Jai'lani's naked body hoping it would cause her to get up but it failed when she remained in her same spot "Females"Symere shook his head admiring her body which was causing his dick to slowly rise.

Smirking to himself Symere got back in the bed and began to kiss Jai'lani's neck earning a small moan from her. Making a trail of kisses from her neck down he slowly turned her over on her back seeing Jai'lani's eyes open up.

"Good morning"Symere sent her a smirk going back to what he was doing now taking her right breast into his mouth while his hand began playing with  Jai'lani's clit

"Oh fuck"Jai'lani moaned spreading her legs open a bit more giving Symere more access to her

"You wet as fuck"Symere said against her skin kissing and licking all the way down until he got to her inner thighs. Settling in between her legs Symere began licking and playing with her clit sliding a finger inside of her. Swirling his tongue all inside of her."Taste good too"

"Shit right there"Jai'lani placed her hand on Symere's head pushing down "Symere"She moaned louder arching her back letting go of Symere's head. Hearing his name coming from Jai'lani's mouth was like words of encouragement to him. Speeding up he began to devour her as if she was his last meal "Oh my God I'm coming"Jai'lani felt an orgasm ripping through feeling her causing her body to jerk.

"Cum"Symere spoke against her clit adding another finger which was all Jai'lani needed to cum right in his mouth. Lifting himself up Symere grabbed one of Jai'lani's legs placing it on his shoulder slowly gliding his dick inside of her causing Jai'lani to gasp feeling Symere working his way all inside of her. "Shit"Symere hissed at how tight and wet Jai'lani felt against him. The feeling alone was enough to cause him to bust a nut right there and then

"Shit"Jai'lani closed her eyes biting her lip feeling Symere's lips against her skin as began to give her slow strokes.

"You gonna take this dick Jai?"Symere asked speeding up giving her faster and harder strokes which only made Jai'lani's words get caught in her throat letting out moans only. Dropping her leg Symere grabbed her hips slamming himself right into her spot  causing Jai'lani to squirm from the pleasure she was receiving "Nah don't try and run"

"Fuck right there. Oh fuck Symere"Jai'lani moaned grabbing onto Symere's arms feeling herself about to cum any minute from the sensation she was feeling right now "Faster please"She whined and Symere simply obeyed loving the faces Jai'lani was making every time his dick hit her spot. Symere was trying his hardest to make Jai'lani cum before him but the way Jai'lani's pussy was feeling he felt like it was going to be impossible but he wasn't going to give up yet. Symere placed one hand on her clit rubbing as he continued to give her deep strokes sending Jai'lani over the moon "I'm cumming"Jai'lani grabbed onto the sheets feeling herself cumming hard and fast "Oh my God"Jai'lani moved her hips riding out her orgasm as Symere went harder trying to get his.