Eight

NOT EDITED

Khamir "Kash Davis

Chicago IL

June 27th,2018 -Later that night.

Kash walked around his room making sure everything was nice and clean for when Jai'lani arrived. As he was cleaning he took a glance at the clock seeing that it was 4.

"She should've been on her way by now"Kash said to himself as he walked over to his dresser grabbing his phone checking when was the last time she texted.

Unlocking his phone he went to their message thread seeing that the last time she responded was around 1. Deciding to see what she was on he dialed her number. The phone rang two times before Jai'lani sent the call to voicemail.

"What the fuck?"Kash asked himself as he called her again only for the same thing to happen. Only this time it was followed by a text.

Jai'lani: I'm with my friend. I'll call you once I get home.

Frowning at the text Kash responded

Thought you was coming over?

Jai'lani: I am. Once I get dropped off I'll slide through

Shaking his head he threw his phone back on the dresser going back to what he was doing. Kash was starting to get irritated because this wasn't like him. He decided that if she wasn't over his house by at least  6 then he was gonna call up another one of his hoes and not care if she showed up.

______
Jai'lani Amor Higgins
Chicago IL
June 27th,2018

It was a few hours later and Jai'lani was laying on her back with her legs spread open with Kash's face buried in between her thighs licking and sucking on her clit.

"Fuck"Jai'lani whispered moving her hips as she pushed Kash's face deeper into her. She wasn't expecting this to happen especially since when she got here Kash was pissed off at her. She wasn't trying to deal with his attitude so she was about to go when Kash apologized and offered her some head. And who was she to turn down head

"Yo shit taste good as fuck"Kash spoke against her clit causing her to arch her back a little.He loved the way she tasted. It was addicting which was the reason he was okay with giving her head without anything in return.

Kash's head game wasn't the best so a lot of times Jai'lani would take over and basically fucked his face so she could cum.

Guiding his face Kash stuck his tongue deeper before going to suck on the clit. They kept at it for a bit longer until Jai'lani finally came leaving her panting since she was doing most of the work.

Kash got up from his spot smirking as he moved towards her neck placing kisses trying to get some himself. He was fiending to feel her pussy and mouth around his dick. Sucking on her neck Jai'lani began moaning before snapping out of it pushing him off because she didn't want him to leave any hickies on her neck.

"You good?"Kash asked confused as to why she stopped him.

"Yeah"She smiled "I just need to use the bathroom"She slid out from underneath him getting off the bed.

As she walked to the bathroom Kash laid in bed staring at her naked body walking. He couldn't believe that Jai'lani was having him catch feelings as fast as he was.

Once Jai'lani was inside the bathroom she stared at herself in the mirror. She shook her head knowing that she needed to end this with Kash. She could feel him falling for her but she wasn't falling for him.