Chapter 10 : SmoothTaka

This is just a short chapter for extra and what not.

SmoothTaka : a pun for Smooth Talker...ofc you know.

----------------- ~ • ~ -----------------

Previously on NSSH:

"Senpai, somebody wants to meet you but she said herself that she'll do it later to defeat you. I'm just giving you heads-up for it. And she wants me to tell you a message."

I raised my eyebrow at her statement.

"She said: "You're gonna fall soon, White Room Masterpiece. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka." That's all, thanks for your time senpai. I'm gonna go now."

It seems that the White Room envoy is that confident that she even made Nanase tell me her message. I didn't bother thinking about this as I still need to ask something to Nanase.

"Wait a minute, Nanase."

Nanase stopped and she seemed to have a different aura. I don't know what this is but it's not like her at all.

"What is it senpai? I/boku still need to do something."

"I just-"

But before I could finish my sentence, a fist came at me. This really isn't Nanase. What's going on here? There's no security camera as well or more like I could see one but it did not cover this area. I don't need to fight here. I just need to fend her off. I'm gonna this. If not, I'm not gonna know her motives and reasons. Sorry, Nanase or whoever you are but I need you to sleep.

_

______________________________________________________

Kiyotaka POV

As I saw Nanase's fist coming closer, I prepared myself to enact my plan. I'm neither going to fight back nor let it hit myself, but do something I learned from Professor. I believe doing that is the best choice.

I relaxed my muscles to avoid hurting Nanase and when the fist was already in front of my face, I dodge diagonally downwards and spread my arms. I tackled her and embraced her body.

By the time I hugged and carried her, she was still frozen. When it was registered to her mind, she overheated as she blushed profusely. She probably didn't think of me doing this to her. I tried calling out to her but she seemed to have been panicking since she was punching my chest multiple times. I pushed her more onto myself and I can feel two big and soft orbs squished between us.

"Eep-"

She let out such a cute sound that I forgot to hold her tightly. She almost fell, but something bad happened. When I was catching her, I could feel a soft and wet sensation brushing near my lips to my cheek. I caught her and look at her. She was red and hot, smokes coming out of her body similar to how Eren Yeager heals himself after going out of his Titan form. I leaned my forehead to hers because my hands were busy holding her. I can't put her down or she might fall on the ground.

"Are you okay, Nanase?"

I used my technique [Smooth Talking] and unlocked another title, [SmoothTaka].
With this skill, I can make any woman swoon 100% in their 1st time, but they still won't fall in love with me, obviously.