Chapter 25 : Sweet Honey

-------- ~ • ~ --------
Previously on NSSH:

Hiyori then starts throwing pillows to the others. I just stood here watching them as Arisu fought back by throwing her pillow at Hiyori's face, hiyori got hit. Suddenly a pillow hit Arisu as she rolled on the bed, almost knocking her down. Masumi really wanna get back at her, huh. Hiyori, who got up, held two pillows and smacked Suzune's face but Suzune ducked, unfortunately, Masumi also threw one so when Suzune got up, she was knocked down the bed. She was on the edge so obviously she fell on the floor. Suzune countered with three pillows to the 3 maidens.

I, who had been watching was smiling unknowingly by all of us. I joined them and went closer but they turned to me and shot at the same time. I obviously ducked and jumped forward, I thought I will fall on a soft and bouncy material but heard a loud bam instead. I really fell on the floor hard.

"I really need a bigger bed now." I muttered quite loudly as they laughed at me.

"TAKE THAT! PERVERT!" shouted Masumi as she continued throwing pillows at me followed by Suzune, Hiyori and Arisu. They decided to stay for the night as giggles and laugh was all heard of inside the room.

__________________________________________________________

3RD PERSON POV

Kiyo woke up after feeling the hot air mixed in the ambience of the room. He stood up while taking off his shirt as it was really hot.

He didn't forget that he was with the girls from last night. He went to check the kitchen quickly only to see his girls happily talking to each other as they prepared the dishes and utensils.

"Oh~ Kiyo-kun. Come sit here." said Hiyori while smiling brightly.

"Why are you naked, baka?!" asked Masumi.

"Fufufu~ isn't he beautiful, sisters?" fufu~ed Arisu.

"C-can you wear y-your shirt Kiyotaka-kun?" said Suzune as she looked away.

"Oh. Can I not? I'll take a bath after eating anyway." said Kiyo.

"...Fine." replied Suzune.

"So when are they gonna arrive?"

"Fufu~ please forget about them for a while Kiyo-kun."

"Ignore this loli. They said we'll meet in front of the fountain."

Hmm? They want me to wait for them there?

"Did you tell them you slept with me last night?"

"Yes, before we cooked I called Mio-san and Honami-san." said Hiyori.

I can't get angry at that.

"Well, I'll just tell them you-"

"We told them already."

Wait, what?

"What did you tell to them?"

I hope it's not what I'm thinking.

"I told them that you were sick"

Phew.

"of them." continued Masumi as she smirked.

"......"

"Fufufufu~"

"Hihihihi"

"Mffhahaggffm"

Arisu fufu~ed, Hiyori laughed cutely while Suzune was laughing with muffled laughs with her food in her mouth.

"What..."