Chapter 14 : Multifarious Alliances and Disclosures III

----------------- ~ • ~ -----------------

Previously on NSSH:

A beautiful girl with soft-looking light brown hair with a seemingly perfect seductive yet heavenly figure and image. She wore a sleeveless black dress with a black sandal. She wore a black mask though so the others can't see her face. She came out from behind the photo in the wall. Suzuki Shizuku-chan a. k. a Asami Ayaka-chan.

"It seems that you're level is impressive as well, kouhai-chan. Even with me being 2nd only to him, you still managed to sniff me out." Shizu-chan said.

"Not at all, senpai. It's just some tricks I learned from senpai." Ichika-chan replied.

"Still it's amazing that you did it." Shizu-chan stated. She then started to removed her mask. The girls could feel their breathing quicken as they could feel that this maiden is on another level. Even more than Fuka-neesama. A beauty that only a God can capture. (Yeah yeah. I'm a simp. So what? It's good to dream.)

*GASPS*

The room was now full of gasps as they could now see her face. A face of a goddes along with a body of a seductress. A perfect fit for their beloved, they thought.

"I'm gonna introduce myself first. I'm Asami Ayaka. The princess' attendant and guard. Just so you know, I'm not an enemy. We're completely on your side. No, rather on Kiyotaka's side." Shizu-chan said.

"Oh, you mean Kiyo-kun's fiancèe? And you're her attendant." Arisu-sama said. Arisu-sama knew about it when she was younger. She heard it when Professor Ayanokouji and her father.

"FIANCEE?! PRINCESS?!" the girls were shocked but their priorities really are different since they were maidens in love.
Arisu-sama narrowed her eyes at Shizu-chan.

The atmosphere grew tense as the pair of beauties was scrutinized by the other group of beauties.

_______________________________________________________

MULTIFARIOUS ALLIANCES AND DISCLOSURES : PART III

CONFIRMATION OF THE SISTERHOOD

3RD PERSON POV

"She's not. But I'm the first princess' attendant." Shizu-chan said.

Wabam~ (SFX broken again)

"What.. What do you mean by that?"
Arisu-sama was shocked even the others as well as they knew how their country works. The usual Arisu-sama and Fuka-neesama broke their facades hearing that.

Japan has a monarchy system. Each generation there could only have one female heir and/or one male heir. The emperor and empress can only produce a daughter and a son, only a daughter or only a son. There are exceptions to these like-

"Do you mean that the princess had a twin then?" Fuka-sama asked as she made a theory-

Yes, when the offspring are twins, which was very rare for royal bloods.

"No." but it was not right too. Shizu-chan shot the theory down with her response.

"I KNOW! I KNOW! It's because that man used something to get the second princess. I'm sure you know what it is, senpais." Ichika-chan said while hopping numerous times. There was silence for two minutes before a voice saying a dangerous fact resounding in the room.