NekoKouji AU II

"I'll beat you up."

"Heh, so the monster has another side."

"Onii-chan~ can we go there?"

"Kiyotaka, I'll let you free now."

"Can I ask for a favor?"

"Is this enough, Utomiya?"

"Hime, the prince has become a prey now."

___________________________________________________________

It was now lunch. Earlier, when I had woken up they were listening to Sae's explanations about a EliteCon. I don't know about any of that. And it was just added by the author just now. But it was announced since last week. I just forgot about it because of my girls.

The EliteCon was actually added because the government and school wants to try opening the school to the public. They also wanted us to promote the school with this event since the author said such bullshit. This will happen tomorrow.

"Ah..what should I do now?" I asked.

"Kiyo-kun say nyaaah~" said Arisu as she was feeding me.

"No, eat mine Kiyotaka-kun." Eat your what?

"Hehe, Kiyotaka. Why are you flirting with them? Aren't I your fiancee?" asked Aria as she was holding a...blade?

"Nyaaah~Kiyopon, nyaaah~" said Haruka.

"Funyaaah~~~"

A cute sound coming from a cute and innocent existence. I looked down and saw a cute sight. Hiyori was making a paw while cuddling to me.

"Senpai~ you really look good in cat ears. You should wear it for this month at least."
Ichika said as she jumped and hugged my back.

Arisu, Aria, Ichika, Haruka, Hiyori, Honami.

They dragged me before every girls in the campus could get me. They were feeding me fish. Am I really that adorable that you can't help but fight over me?

"Fufu~ I knew you would look adorable in this, Kiyo-kun."

"I was the one who suggested it anyway. Puff." Aria puffed her B+ chest.

"Oh come on, it was clearly mine, Aria. Nyahahaha~" said Ichika.

Their banters are even better than Chie and Sae. They continue bickering until someone stopped them. Me.

"Nyah–"

"KAWAIIII~"

I decided to try nya~ing but they are just suffocating me.

"Wait, girls. We should really not do this. Other girls might find us."

"Nya~ then let's hide there." Haruka said pointing her fingers at the male bathroom.

There shows the ikemen himself, Hirata Yousuke.

"Oh, Kiyotaka. What are you all doing in the corner?" he asked while smiling.

"Wait, can you help us hide him in the bathroom, Hirata-kun?" asked Hiyori.

The others were weary except for Haruka and Honami who were nodding there head.

"Ok. Let's go there. But you girls can't follow us. You'll be breaking rules." he said suspiciously.

He's sus. They thought.

As we got inside the bathroom, I heard a clicking sounds. I turned around to see Yousuke locked the door. There seems to be banging sounds outside. 😏