Chapter 7 : Not-so-Secret Harem IV

----------------- ~ • ~ -----------------

Previously on NSSH:

In the Morning : Kiyotaka POV

I woke up and did my usual training. I need to do better since I lost 1 year of my former usual training and exercises meanwhile the WR envoy or possibly envoys just came out. They are probably thinking of this as well. But still, I believe there's quite a wide gap in our abilities before and I still have the advantage now even a little. Once I did my exercises, I prepared to go to school. I take a shower and cleaned my body thoroughly. I just did because I might lose something today. I ate breakfast and after that I brushed my teeth. I looked at the clock and saw it was still quite early so I quickly opened my phone to ask Yousuke about my favor.

"Yousuke, is it done?"

"Yes, Kiyotaka-kun. Are you going here anytime soon?"

"Not yet. I'm sorry for the chaos but I will arrive just before the bell. Thank you again, Yousuke."

"No problem, Kiyotaka-kun."

I ended our call but I heard Yousuke talking again just before the call ended

"Wai-"

I will ask him later about it. Now, it seems like the fire has started scattering. I just need to wait until it reaches the first and third years. I apologize to my harem but I need to do this to win. I need them to reveal themselves next week for absolute advantage. Not just for the WR envoys but Nagumo and also the first years.

I'm feeling this again. But this time, it's even stronger and longer. Is this excitement, I wonder? I got up to drink water to calm myself down. I'm ready. Be prepared because I'm coming for you, ants.

Ants- insects that are irritating to no end. Weak individually. Strong collectively.
Need to fight the queen to destroy the colony. Most of all, cannot be understood by humans only Gods.

___________________________________________

NOT-SO-SECRET HAREM : PART IV

CHAOTIC REVEAL

Kiyotaka POV

I quickly grabbed my bags to start walking my way. I have 20 minutes. I'll just slowly walk then. Luckily for me, there wasn't a single soul on this floor. I wonder where they were. There should have been some who was still here.

I quickly ride the elevator and waited for a moment before reaching the ground floor. And I again saw that there was nobody again, just the staff. What happened? Is this the effect of my schemes?

I sighed and made my way to the class very slowly. Little did I know.

. . .

Class 2-D : 3RD PERSON POV

Every student of Class 2-D received a huge shock, and not just them as it probably made its way to the other grades. All of it was caused by one student.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

This is a name that recently gained attention for the record of having full marks in the hardest Math written exam of the period. It was just recently that there was news of his excellent achievement and now, another one- no two of them.