Chapter 21 : Simple Trickery

----------------- ~ • ~ -----------------

Previously on NSSH:

I saw Tsubaki spread her legs- wait that sounds wrong. She then pointed her finger to me and took a very deep breath while closing her eyes. She opened her eyes and screamed.

"WHY DID YOU SAY THAT YOU'LL BUY ALL LOLLIPOPS SO NOTHING WOULD BE LEFT FOR ME, SENPAI?" Oh that? And her voice is cute. The tone of her voice didn't change but only the volume did.

"Huh? Did I do that? When? " I asked with my usual acting dumb strategy.

"Just now. Are you threatening me, senpai?" she said. Still not changing her tone. She pursed her beautiful lips.

"No. Do you have proof? Well you don't, so, sayonara." I said while waving my hand as I turned around. I didn't wanna wate time here. I just wanted to relax my mind. Even as a perfect product, there are factors that really disturbs me.

As I was about to walk away though, a recording reached my ears.

" "If you don't come out now, I'll buy all the lollipops from the shops so nothing will be left for you.". There, senpai. Now, you can't play dumb now."

Scary. Who are you? Suzune?

I really haven't had a moment of peace for a while now.

_____________________________________________________________

Kiyo POV

"What are you talking about?"

"This recording, I'll send it to the SCP if you will still buy all the lollipops." Ah. What a cute kouhai.

"Instead of that, you will buy me all the lollipops from the shops, senpai."
Eh? Nani kore? Kawaikunai yo!

"..Are you sure that was me? Because I think the voice is edited." I continue playing dumb knowing I can't escape this gold-digg- lollipop-digger.

She changed her expression to an even blanker look that could beat my poker face.

"..Fine, what do you want? Is it just lollipops?" I asked.

She shakes her head.

"Is it for... points?"

She shakes her head again.

"Is it because of me?"

She nods.

"Is it for..for the...T-rex?"

She furrowed here eyebrows a little.

"Uh.. Nevermind." I thought I could atleast trick her.

"What is it, then?" I asked her.

"I want you to date me too, senpai." she said. Ah. She should have said yes to the T-rex then.

"..Why?"

"... I... uhm.. I liked you since the first exam. You... That's why I made excuses to Utomiya-kun when I said I wanted to partner you. I just wanted to have you." she blushed but still had a poker face.

"Why now?" I asked.

"It's because.. Many girlfri... I didn... just sa.....se me.. like that.." she mumbled.

"What? Can you say it louder?" I said.

She clears her throat and said, "I said, you have many girlfriends and I didn't like that. But I can't just say leave them and choose me. I wanted to join as well, something like that." Wow, you're a good material.