Chapter 3 : Troublesome Situation

----------------- ~ • ~ -----------------

Previously on NSSH:

As we were about to leave though, Housen Kazuomi arrived at the cafeteria. It seems he has a business specifically from me since Nanase isn't with him. Nagumo might also try something in the next exam. I'll just see what is the next special exam later. I urged Hiyori to leave me here for a while since I still have business. She was reluctant to leave but got stopped when Housen, himself, approached me.

Housen: "Yo Ayanokouji, come with me. I got business with you." Once I'm done, Imma beat your face, kill you and that skinny man.

Before we could move, I could see the man I was expecting to interfere while the other person was just watching this with a smug smile as always. Now that this happens, the whole cafeteria is now looking at us, specifically at me. What's so interesting about me, anyway?

???: "Kukuku. Hol'up there gorilla. I'm not gonna let you do that. I will be the one defeating that monster."

And after that statement came the voice of a seemingly a lol- cough little girl's voice. So innocent yet full of malice and authority.

???: "Fufufu~ Really, Dragon-boy. I know you can't defeat him. I'm the only one defeating him not you nor that gorilla."

Troublesome. Hiyori is still here. I need to make her leave before a mess starts here. Now I have to get used to this. Since they started it, I might as well play with them a bit before I confront the WR student. Maybe if the WR student is a she, I can make her mine to be released from that man. Now, I'm feeling excited. But after a few seconds, my heartbeat came back to usual. Is this normal?

3RD PERSON POV

The cafeteria was in an absolute silence and you could hear a coin drop (I know it's pin drop). Unfortunately together with the irony that they use points not coins and cash, nobody could move because of such a tense atmosphere. The heavy atmosphere was lifted off casually by a handsome brown haired boy who said.

Kiyotaka: "Hiyori, we should get going. You can call me by my first name now if you want to."

Hiyori: "Uh.. O-ok" blushes

But just as they were about to leave again, Housen again stopped them and said

Housen: "Hol'it, you running away, bastard?! Thinking your hot shit, you just wanna fuck that bitch anyway right?!"

Kiyotaka who heard that stopped and slowly released an ominous aura.

. . .

Kiyotaka POV

After hearing such crude words directed to Hiyori like that, I felt an uncomfortable feeling. Is this anger? I unconsciously released an aura that exceeded the former president Horikita Manabu and it is obvious that the aura the three of them combined were nothing to it. Every single student except for Hiyori stopped because of this. They couldn't even breath.

I noticed it and looked at Housen who was dripping with sweats. I saw at the corner of my eyes, on the left side was Ryuuen who is excited seeing this side of the monster, me, again while on the right was Sakayanagi who had trouble breathing. Kamuro who seems to hate her was concerned of her right now but when she looked at Sakayanagi, she made the usual disgusted face. I don't know what happened but it seemed that not only Sakayanagi's top but also the bottom that got wet. Why is that?

Sakayanagi still had her smug face but it was added with her rosy cheeks and misty eyes. If someone were to see that sight they might assault her, so I slowly retracted my aura and looked at Housen again. I walk until was 2 meters away from him. I could close the gap if he attacks first but I don't wanna start it. If possible I don't want a mess here but I will defend myself if he attacks.