Chapter 30 : Demonic Paragons III

Previously on NSSH:

It's of course, Yuri time.

"No. Don't mind us."

Akito said.

Yume sighed at the skinship she was doing with Kozue. She was rubbing their cheeks together making her somewhat uncomfortable but warm.

(Hey, there are no homo here okay? Understand?)

"So who's gonna join?"

"Yeah, if you all wanna join, we can always replace the players in each game so that we can all play anyway."

They went back to talking about the game.

"Then me!"

"No me! Ah Sayo-chan, don't push me."

"Can you girls not act like that? Hamaguchi-kun, wanna play?"

"You'll join them, Beppu-kun?"

"Yeah. Hey don't step on my shoes, Shibata!"

"Gomen. Hahahahah. Kanzaki, come on!"

"Heheh, you're all so childish, right Yume-chan?"

"Like you can say that, Kozue-chan!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DEMONIC PARAGONS : PART III

THIRST AND OBSESSIONS

Tit...Tit...Tit...

Three rings or rather three sounds of 'tits' reverberated inside the room following that was the sound of a heavy thud.

Thud

"Cough... Pfaa! What a demon. I'm never gonna anger Ayanokouji. Ugh."

"That's not a good thing to say, Katsuragi-kun. But yeah, we should probably be clear since we're friends with Kiyotaka-kun."

Showing a smile, Yousuke then tried to open his bottle of water.

While Katsuragi...

'You say that, but aren't you out of breath? And anyway, how can he smile like that after almost breaking his body?! What an ikemen.', he thought.

"Kuku–cough.... Hah.. That monster didn't hold back at all. Kuku–cough..cough.."

'Or maybe he did but this training... is shit. What the hell are you making us prepare for, monster? A game or a war? Kuku.', Ryuuen thought.

He knows how hard they will be beaten but he couldn't read Kiyotaka's intentions other than beating the enemies. However, Ryuuen could somehow sense some hidden intentions from him. He can't really know it since he has limited information.

[ Best friend is strong. ], added Albert.

"Kuku. You're right, Albert. So you need to train harder and help me beat that monster! Kukuku."

Although Ryuuen said that, he only meant it as a half-joke. He wants to defeat Kiyotaka in a single confrontation but if he does not succeed, then he can ask help from his allies.

Albert only nodded.

Right now, they were inside the gym where only second years and some first years were there.