Chapter 12 : Multifarious Alliances and Disclosures I

----------------- ~ • ~ -----------------

Previously on NSSH:

Honami-chan stated and as she started to vent out her real feelings, her sobs came back. She cried out more of her feelings then and as she did, her weeps grew louder.

*boohoo* *sniff*

Kei-chan froze on her steps. Chiaki and Maya, too, had their mouths wide open. Arisu-sama who noticed Kei-chan and was proud for Honami-chan smiled widely. Not a grin nor a smirk. Just a smile.

*clank*

The sound was produced by the fork Masumi-chan used which fell after she also froze on her seat with a chocolate cake in her mouth. All of them blushed except for a certain loli and the crying maiden.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

"I'm proud of you, Honami-san." Arisu-sama sincerely praised Honami-chan as she could see the resolve and love in beautiful cerulian eyes of her sister.

Now instead of, "I will always do my very best to answer the calls of everyone else no matter who they are. Even if one day, I may end up getting strangled by it all.", as I had remembered will be changed. I have found my new resolve.

"I will always do my very best to answer the call of my beloved and no one else's. Even if one day, I might be scorned and hated. My love will never waver and change, it will only be strengthened and grow.", that is my new way of life. Honami nodded in her mind strongly.

"And Karuizawa-san, nice to meet you as well. It's a fine day today, so will you join us?" Arisu-sama faced the flabbergasted Kei-chan to wake her up from her stupor.

"Eeeeh?" Honami-chan who just discovered the presence of Kei-chan was taken aback by this development. She just gotten her resolve and now here came her first obstacle, or so she thought.

_______________________________________________________

MULTIFARIOUS ALLIANCES AND DISCLOSURES : PART I

THE SHARING OF FEELINGS

GOD POV

Sounds of laughter and giggles from 5 beautiful girls were in a room together with 3 more girls. It was now 11 in the morning. After what happened, a certain loli-sama decided to gather the confirmed sisters and were now in a B class karaoke room.

(I don't know about any of that. I just categorized rooms by size with A, B, C or D)

The 5 who made such lovely sounds were Asahina Nazuna-neechan, Matsushita Chiaki-chan, Satou Maya-chan, Sakayanagi Arisu-sama, and Karuizawa Kei-chan.
The other 3 were Kamuro Masumi-chan, who tagged along because of her employer, next was Shiina Hiyori-tan, who was reading a book sitting next to the last person introduced, Ichinose Honami-chan.

Honami-chan was being hugged by Hiyori-tan as she was being laughed at. Hiyori didn't join as she didn't understand why they would laugh at her friend. She just showed her true feelings. Honami-chan was embarrassed, not only her crush's girlfriend heard her even her senpai knows it as well as Kei-chan's friends. She buried her face and relaxed in the warm embrace of her saintess sister.