Chapter 33 : Half a Demon

Previously on NSSH:

I stood up preparing for a torpedo to come my way-

"Sen~pai!"

Ah. There it is.

Thud!

"Ough-" XD

She rubbed her wet hair and face on my shirt but I was not bothered she did a good job.

A good job trampling on Kouenji's pride that is.

Kouenji was looking towards our way specifically Ichika with a hint of dislike in his eyes.

Yousuke, seeing the times, held his breath for a second before exhaling a sharp breath that was heard by the people due to the silence.

"Kouenji-kun, 20.9 seconds. Amasawa-san, 21 seconds."

Even with that performance, Yousuke tried his best to not look too surprised nor look too calm.

But still, Kouenji is athletic. I wonder if he can break the former record if he swims in 100m. Seeing his inexhausted form, I would say he has a chance. Breaking my record is another thing though.

After thinking about that, I felt so many gazes and realized that I've been embracing Ichika's almost naked body for some time.

Well, they can only watch me do this.

"It seems that you won, Kouenji. Then I will accept your challenge. When would you like it to be held?"

I shifted Ichika's position in my arms to the side while wrapping my arms around her lower waist.

"Tch."

Eh? Did he just 'tch' at me?

"Fuu~ I will be ready anytime. I would like to finish this by today since I'm kind enough to give you a handicap."

That's what I was aiming for.

But even if he was saying that I'm sure Kouenji knows what my plan is all about after seeing Nagumo and the other third years in the pool area.

"I see. Then I will immediately change into my swimming attire."

"Wait."

Bastard. Wait for your turn.

"I said wait!"

Tch. What a crybaby.

"What is it, Nagumo-senpai?"

I wanna punch his face.

For more than two reasons.

"I wanna join my kouhais' game."

He's bitch. He says it like he was forcing me to accept it, huh.

Hmm?

Why did Aria nod at me? Is she saying I should accept?

She knows she cannot influence me but then what is her purpose... Could it be that-

"Are you scared, Ayanokouji kouhai?"

"Nothing like that. I only accepted this for Kouenji so if you want to join, you need to ask his permission."

I wanted to smile seeing Nagumo and Kouenji's faces. Those are one of their best expressions since I've seen them. I would have captured those faces if I was ready with a camera.