Chapter 1 : Ayano-Ouji

Hi guys, I'm just writing this for fun since I have a bit of time. Anyway, have fun.

___________________________________________

3RD PERSON POV

Advance Nurturing High School or as we call as ANHS is a government-funded elite high school. It is a school full of elites with different levels and types of abilities. It has a peculiar system called S-system. This so-called S-system is so mysterious similar to our protagonist, although this protagonist is much more interesting. This school's system divides each class by level with class A at the top and class D at the bottom. Each class competes to reach the summit using different strategies. Competitions sometimes break the boundaries of grade level especially after Nagumo Miyabi has taken the mantle of ANHS' student council president. Although I want to explain the rules, it is not necessary in this story so let's get on to the story.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka a.k.a Kiyopon, Monster, King, Trex, Elevator-boy, Kiyotaka, Ayanokouji-kun, False Genius, Perfect Human and most of all Hornykouji (let's not ignore that). He is a hot boy who has a hot body, more than a godly face and soft and smooth looking brown hair with his very captivating deep brown eyes that goes well with his mysterious and calming presence. He has immense abilities, with a superhuman strength and knowledge of most of the martial arts. His brain could come up with thoughts and ideas in less than a single millisecond. The reason for this is because he was trained since he was a child in a facility called White Room. White Room as the name suggests is colored all white, both exterior and interior. It is a secret facility founded by Professor Ayanokouji Katsuya. Kiyotaka is the masterpiece of its demonic 4th generation as it was also the generation with him standing alive at the top alone.

He feels nothing like affection or hate to both the man and the white room, in fact he was a little grateful that because of that he has this power that can protect himself and win. Let's get back to the story.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is now in his 2nd year of highschool. He has become the shadow leader of class D but he also has been getting more attention ever since he got a score of 100 in his math in the first exam in the year with the difficulty level of high college level. He got glances from girls and boys alike but with different intentions. Girls because they found him more pleasant in their opinions and boys because they were wary of the guy. He just shrugged it off as usual while he is going to his classroom, Class 2-D. While he was walking in the hallway, he saw Ichinose Honami talking with her friends and was trying to get away before they saw him. Keyword "trying". Ichinose noticed him before he got past them and greeted him.

Ichinose: "Yahoo Ayanokouji-kun!"

Kiyotaka: nods "Good morning, Ichinose."

Ichinose: "Wow, you're early today, Ayanokouji-kun"

Kiyotaka: "Not really. In fact, you are the one early, Ichinose."

Ichinose: "Hmm, giggles I guess so."

Kiyotaka: She sounds cute giggling like that- wait stop Hornykouji before the Trex gets out.

Kiyotaka: "Anyway, I gotta go now, Ichinose. I think I'm disturbing your time with your friends."

Kiyotaka looks over to Class-B students who were talking with Ichinose earlier and were seemingly having mixed expression of envy, joy, wariness, jealousy, and admiration.

Ichinose: "Oh sorry, Kiyo- Ayanokouji-kun" laughs nervously

Kiyotaka: Hmm?

Suddenly Amikura Mako, called out to us.