Chapter 17 : Unbalanced

Unbalanced- deranged or crazy

Photo not mine
Reference: Bai Xiuxiu [Soul Land IV]
(My image for OC Aria)

----------------- ~ • ~ -----------------

Previously on NSSH:

"Look behind you! She's right behind you now, Kei." warned Mako suspiciously.

Kei looked behind her as if she was a character in a horror story about to find the monster or ghost. When she finally looked back, she didn't see anyone but the extra students in the background.

"There's no-"

*THUD*

Three girls held her down with the others fully standing in front of her. I was just at the side watching this play out while eating wagashi and parfait that was from the mini-freezer they brought.

"Clench your teeth, Kei-chan." said Nazuna as she smiles with a smile that did not reach her eyes.

Kei had tears at the corner of her eyes.

"AHHHHHHHH-!"

That was the last I heard of Kei.

Or is it?

_______________________________________________________

ARIA POV

That jerk. Even though I am his fiancee, he is still playing with other women. I really can't stand him. Ugh! I hate him. Why do I need to marry him?! He's just lower than me anyway.

Professor said that I am, so I am the best. I will prove to those garbages and trashes that I will win. Ichika Amasawa, I hope you don't stray away from the plan, as I cannot reveal myself yet. Or else I would be playing into their hands. I will really defeat him in the next special exam.

He doesn't deserve me...No one does... Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. You'll soon.. bow down and... serve me... You'll see... Aaah~
I can't wait. I can just imagine you licking my feet like the dog you are. Hehehehe~
Soon, I'll be the ruler of this country. No, the world.

And the first step will be you.
KI-YO-TA-KA-KUN. I'll make us an heir, worthy of us-

No. I don't need him. I don't need him. I don't need anyone. My strength alone is enough to reach my goals.

"I'll see you soon enough, D-A-R-L-I-N-G."
I muttered as I look at him from far a way while wearing a sweet smile.

Ahhh~ I can't wait to eat you up. Your power. That is going to be mine soon. Your body. That, too, is gonna be mine. Your heart. That is gonna be necessary for me, so I'll kill you...

And make a more perfect Ayanokouji Kiyotaka FOR ME. FUHAHAHA! You'll need nothing more than me. Me. Me. ME. ME. ONLY ME. JUST ME. JUST ME AND YOU.