Chapter 24.5 : Ecchiperience

___________________________________________

Kiyo POV

"Ne, Kiyotaka~ Ecchi shiyou~"

That sentence broke the VirginKouji inside me.

I'm a highschooler. However, I'm abnormal. Supposedly, I'm the one manipulating people, but this girl, using her beautiful image and sultry voice, I unconsciously let go of any restrictions.

"Ne~ ne~"

I gulped and then she smiled seductively.

Giggle~

"Come on~ we're alone here anyway~"

I couldn't resist anymore.

From morning to afternoon, those girls have been seducing and grinding their bodies to mine. I escaped them, however, this woman here is even more dangerous than all of them.

I would say Chie-sensei couldn't compare to this fresh belle.
.
.
.
.
.
Nurse outfit...
.
.
.
.
Eroi.
.
.
.
.
.
Slush

Mhmmm~

"You're good at kissing, Kiyo. Did you kiss a lot of girls now? giggle"

I could say yes however I have only kissed 4 girls on 'hardcore' lip kissing and 2 girls for pecks on the lips.

"Not really. Just about 6 or something" is what should I have said

"Who knows."

After hearing my response, she got provoked. It seems my body anticipated such a counter from this babe.

Ah. I don't care. We're not alone in this room but she will just reveal herself after she can't endure the 'hot' feeling.

We kissed again, devouring each other's lips like we live just for it. We kissed hard as if this kiss is our last.

Mhmmm~

You shouldn't have awoken such flames within me. Sora.

She dominated earlier as I only smoothened the process but I only want to continue kissing her in this almost desolate room.

Click

Hmm? I don't know if she's ready but I'm thankful she locked the extra locks on the door. Now we can throw away all inhibitions to the void or just... To your black hole maybe?

I pushed her down waiting for the other lady to join this passionate session. I touched her thighs and going around, clasping on her heavenly rump. I didn't even care if I get expelled for this.

So this was my true weakness. Unfortunately, it's not the WR enforcer who expelled me but the princess.

I continued sucking Sora's mouth and while doing this, a new pair of hands wrapped around my waist. She stuck her head out to my ears, biting it slowly while licking the inside. I would feel disgusted but she is one of my girls as well, so I only felt delight to such sensations.

Sora had her thighs wet as her flower starts to bloom and dew stars flowing out of it from my touches and intimacy we have.
Ayaka's saliva covered my ears and were now trickling down my neck to my collar which then dripped onto Sora's valleys.

I removed the buttons for Sora to breath properly as I noticed she pushed her boobs up too much. It seems she really only has smaller than Honami.

She didn't get embarrassed though. It seems she wasn't really that bothered about it but for another reason.

I felt like Sora had difficulty in moving her jaws so I switched to Ayaka and connected our lips. I unintentionally gripped Sora's boobs hard which caused her to yelp.