Chapter 13 : Multifarious Alliances and Disclosures II

----------------- ~ • ~ -----------------

Previously on NSSH:

"Well, I guess it's my turn." Arisu said.

She closed her eyes for a second and then opened them with a different shine. As if she was showing off her admiration the young man. The girls were, of course, amazed by that fact.

"Fufufu~ Don't look at me like I am crazy. I may do crazy things but my feelings are genuine." she continued.

"Hmm~ Let me start now." Arisu said.

The girls were attentive but some were doing their own things while listening to the heart of the smug loli.

_______________________________________________________

MULTIFARIOUS ALLIANCES AND DISCLOSURES : PART II

THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S OFFER

3RD PERSON POV

"Fufu~ I could say I respect and love him. No not even love could describe it, nor obsession. I can say this truthfully since we are childhood friends, as well-"

Chiaki-chan: "PFF-"

Maya-chan: "WHAAA?!"

Mako-chan: "WUT?!"

Suzu-chan: "ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

Chihiro-tan: "EHHH?"

Mio-tan: "UGH! MY SHIRT IS SO DIRTY NOW."

Airi-chan: "R-REALLY?"

HaruKaasan: "WOAH! KIYOPON IS YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND?!"

Nami-chan: "WHAT WAS KIYOTAKA-KUN LIKE?"

Kei-chan: "KIYOTAKA NEVER MENTIONED THIS! HNNNGH"

Sumi-chan: "WHY DID YOU ALL SPIT YOUR DRINKS ON ME? AND I SPILLED MY BEE- Nevermind."

Nazuna-neechan: "HAHA! YOU SAY AMUSING THINGS, LOLI-CHAN!"

Fuka-neesama: "HOH~ YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE, RIGHT? LOLI-KOUHAI-CHAN."

Hiyori-tan: "WOW, KIYOTAKA-KUN IS AMAZING. DO YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF HIM, ARISU-SAN?"

"FUFU~ Can you all please let me finish. It's rude to interview a declaration of love from a maiden you know." Arisu fufu~ed more as she was amused by the turn of events. The girls controlled themselves first. Half of them were jealous while the others were imagining a cute baby image of Kiyo-tan. Meaning they are imagining Kiyo-tan as a shota. They were drooling and even their honeypots were leaking quite a bit. I see, they were also shotacons.

"I remember the first time I saw him. Seeing him through the glass, I didn't feel anything but amazement. I saw him toppling down and destroying his enemies in chess without difficulty. But when I heard his story from my father, something grew in me. I'm not gonna disclose it since I want Kiyo-kun to say it himself. I developed admiration and respect for him. Ever since that day, I practiced chess by myself or sometimes my father would make me play against his students. I could never forget the day I saw his indifferent face mercilessly beating kids in his generation. My heart beating so fast that I wondered what would happen to it if I were to face him personally. I really love him." Arisu-sama declared her feelings for the brown-haired boy who she claimed to be her childhood friend.