Chapter 8 : A Bitter Reunion

----------------- ~ • ~ -----------------

Previously on NSSH:

Kiyo POV

I was now back to the clinic again as there was still 12 minutes before class. I could only think of this because I need peace. It's not because of this beautiful girl, alright. We were talking since I arrived and I noticed that her attitude seemed like Kushida's but not forced. She's genuinely kind and always smiling. Even with 3 minutes, she's still smiling so brightly. Girls close to me also did. I wonder how can facial muscles hold that long. I asked something bothering me

"Sora. Your family name is Mizuki right? Are you related to the royal family?"

I noticed this since yesterday. I remembered that man saying that I was gonna be ruling the country and from what I understood, I was to be engaged with the princess. I don't know her name, not even the public since the empress was known to be quite protective to her daughter. I searched about the royal family after that man came in contact with me. I found out that the empress was quite loved by her mother while her husband was a soldier and specifically a general.

I noticed Sora flinched but then came back to normal in an instant. I wonder if she was the princess or the WR envoy.

I just hope she doesn't get in my way.

_______________________________________________________

Sora POV

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. A name I could never forget in my entire life. That was a name that brought a huge impact in my family. Yes. The royal family. He was to be engaged to the princess. My mother, the empress agreed to it. My father just shrugged it off and accepted since mother was always pulling him up. It was a cute interaction. I would also want that with my husband. I hope my future husband is kind and loving, too.

I went back to my senses and answered Kiyotaka with a positive.

"Yes, I haven't told you yet since I didn't plan to tell anyone except the school, even the current Acting Director doesn't know of my status. I also have my personal bodyguard if you ask me."

I clapped my hands twice to call her out.
My bodyguard then came out from a wall. There she was, Asami Ayaka. Her real name was Suzuki Shizuku.

"This is my personal bodyguard, Asami Ayaka. She's proficient in fighting, spying, and doing camouflage. But I doubt you didn't notice her. You knew she was here right? After all, you're the White Room masterpiece."

After saying that, Ayaka or Shizuku who is with me shuddered even with her poker face, I can tell she's fighting an inner struggle. After all, we are both facing the man we both love and long for. We've known each other for about 8 years or so, I naturally learned of this when we were just 12. I didn't go to the White Room but I saw clips of what happened with Kiyotaka. I fell in love with him. I know it's not as strong as Shizuku's but when I saw what they did to him after he was the only one left, I felt powerless even with my authority as a princess. I could order my mother but it wouldn't be enough.

As from what Shizuku told me, that man, Professor Ayanokouji Katsuya is an insane bastard of a father, you couldn't really call him a human. And I agree, I couldn't keep calm when I saw Prof. Ayanokouji ordering his assistants to increase the difficulty for Kiyotaka.