Chapter 29 : Demonic Paragons II

I'm back. But not really.
___________________________________________

Previously on NSSH :

When he arrived in his room, he immediately lied down on the bed. He was recollecting his thoughts if his desire to learn emotions should not be fulfilled.

However, after a few minutes, the door to his room opened. He heard several voices outside but after a while, he only heard on set of footsteps. It was so light that if he was sleeping, he wouldn't be able to notice it.

"Ichika."

Ichika lied down on top of Kiyotaka. He, himself, allowed her to lay down on top of him.

Exhausted after more than 8 hours today, he slowly slept while Ichika plays with his hair.

During his sleep, he was ignorant how he would change the next day.

Because the demon's whispers reached and broke through him. The Demoness' words that she whispered took over him.

Obviously, the one who did that was...

...Amasawa Ichika herself.

She initiated the awakening of a demonic side to Kiyotaka.

Was it awakening or reawakening?

"I love you~" she paused wih a devilish smile and an intense blush.

"Kiyotaka~" Ichika then giggles as she continues to take over Kiyotaka's mind.

I don't know how could such a monster be tempted by a demoness...

But I guess, the only answer I can give is weakness.

And that weakness is obviously...

His heart.

___________________________________________

DEMONIC PARAGONS : PART II

MATCH TRAINING

Chirp~ Chirp~

A somewhat tense atmosphere dominated the room despite the very peaceful environment right now.

Tap

Clack

It was because of the two people facing off in an intense match.

Chess.

Despite the game looking so easy, the skill needed to play chess against these couple is twice, no, more than twice the amount of the playing skill of a grandmaster.

"Fufufu~ are you gonna beat me this time and make a mess of me again, Kiyotaka?~"

The words that came out of the little girl playing created a somewhat embarrassing atmosphere now.