Chapter 24 : Obstacles and Affections III

----------------- ~ • ~ -----------------

Previously on NSSH:

"...Are you comfortable with that or just him, Hiyori-san?" asked Suzune.

"Hmm? No, it's only Kiyo-kun. He's comfortable to be with and I love him."
What a cute creature. What a great simp I am too.

"..heeh. Love him, huh?" mumbled Masumi but she was heard as they were literally next to each other.

"Do you not love or at least like him, Sumi-san?" asked Hiyori as she now had a concerned expression.

"Uh.. No. It's just that it was the first time he had pure emotions in his voice earlier. I guess I'm just caught off guard.. and I guess a little lonely." Masumi said.

"No need to be lonely, Sumi-nee. Kiyo-kun will return our feelings as well." said Arisu as she confidently smiled. Oh how heartbreaking if that confidence will be broken. I wanna do it but I cant if it's you, Arisu-chan.

"It's not like that Arisu-san. It's just unpleasant that even if we have just started to like him as our lover and just went with the order of things, it's really not a great feeling hearing someone you like confessing in front of you to another girls."
said Suzune.

"Are you guys sad because of that? I know Kiyo-kun will soon come around. He was just a book-buddy and a brother figure but now, I love him. I'm sure if you're confident like Arisu-san, you will also find yourselves." said Hiyori as she hugged Kiyo's blanket.

"..Fine. It's not like we want to give up. We're just frustrated and disappointed." said Masumi.

"Fufu~ are you that frustrated Masumi-san. Don't worry, around 5 more minutes, our food will arrive hot." said Arisu as she grew a blush on her face.

The two tsunderes blushed as they imagined Kiyo having his upper body naked and hot.

They talked with each other for 7 minutes until a clicking sound was heard. Then a piece of meat or rather a hot young man showed himself while glistening droplets of water ran down his neck to his chest and to his abdomen clearly tracing every line of his upper body.

Hot. is all they thought.

_______________________________________________________

OBSTACLES AND AFFECTIONS : PART III

DANGEROUS GAMES

3RD PERSON POV

Hiyori just stood up as she ran into Kiyo and hugged him tight. Kiyo just slipped off his feet as Hiyori jumped on him. He caught her, so did the floor catch him. The towel unfortunately got flipped a bit and the three girls saw a T-rex.

"Uwah!"

"WOOOW~"

"UUUGH-"

Hmm. Don't get me killed. I just said a realistic phenomenon. Gravity works like this.

He noticed it so he used his feet to get the towel to properly cover his Murasame. Its "poison" can one-shot a maiden if it was used. No doubt.

The girls were flushing more except for our eternally pure angel, Hiyori, who was hugging Kiyo so much. Kiyo kissed or more like pecked her lips and then her nose as he convinced her to stand up so he could change.