Chapter 32 : Demonic Paragons V

Previously on NSSH :

A self-proclaimed blondie was currently sitting peacefully when suddenly a group of his classmates and some batchmates arrived. Some of his classmates and batchmates spread out as if they were purposely saying that they're just audiences.

"Oi, Koenji."

"Fuu~ how long are you gonna continue stalking me, Jalapeno-kun?"

Sudo who was only acting actually got irritated.

"Tch."

But he held it in.

"You've never joined the training for once. Do you wanna hold us back?"

It was a weak provocation. Training or not, Kouenji is Kouenji.

"Is that all you can say, Aspin-kun? It seems Elevator-boy's henchmen are too worthless for him."

Another one joined in the frame.

"Oi. Blondie bastard. Are you looking down on Ayanokouji-san? You can't even beat his T-rex, I'm sure you're weaker than him too. Isn't that right, Hashimoto?"

"I don't know about that since we haven't seen his abilities but from what we've seen, I will admit that King is really stronger. Especially that T-rex of his."

"Right? That's the first time that I'm happy we've allied, Snekk!"

They laughed. Even some of the audience laughed. Mostly boys.

Kouenji, however, looked irritated. He wouldn't have been provoked but after being reminded that he was beaten once by Kiyotaka especially using his T-rex, he was agitated.

He was the perfect human. Or at least he proclaimed himself to be.

"Hmph. Your opinions don't matter. I don't need to prove myself to you people how perfect I am."

"Oi, Hashimoto. That blondie bastard is scared."

Even if he is scared himself, Ishizaki continued.

"HAHAHA! Dumbass, do you think I don't know you're also talking about me? But you're right, that narcissist is scared witless. He must be traumatized after being beaten by King! HA HA HA."

"That's right. How did you know? Do you think of yourself as a bastard? HA HA HA!"

Hashimoto and Ishizaki started ignoring Kouenji.

Sudo noticed it added fuel to the fire.

"Oi, idiots. Don't you think you're leaving me out?"

""No.""

"Tch. Well, I also think he's scared. I bet even your stick's endurance can beat that narcissist's stamina, TissueZaki."

"Who you calling TissueZaki, you SimpDo?!"

"HA HA HA! Dumbasses. So this is how you fight, low class dogs."

""HAH?! YOU THINK YOU CAN SAY THAT, YOU REPTILE?!""

Kouenji getting ignored is the worst experience for him. His perfectiom is his pride. Everyone should be happy to see him. His thoughts were all about that.

Truly a narcissist.

Last time, Kouenji compete woth Kiyotaka but it was a light competition. He also helped Kiyotaka once but it was not really 'help' since they were only having a deal.