Chapter 18 : Misadventures

----------------- ~ • ~ -----------------

Previously on NSSH:

Anyway, the bell rang and I helped them clean the mess and when I finished folding the mat, I dashed away from them. Arriving in the classroom 2 minutes before class. My "disciples" were all down on their desks. I walk to my seat without bothering to notice the stares. By now, everyone already heard about the truth of my harem. But some were suspicious of me especially Shinohara. Some people talked about me threatening them because I was stronger than Housen while some people said that I only took advantage of them with something else.

Yousuke would always look worried for me whenever we hang out with Akito and Keisei. Akito also was worried and would always say inspirational words like, "You don't need to listen to them, Kiyotaka."
(ISHIKAWA TOORU!? RIGHT, ISHIKAWA AND AKITO REALLY LOOK ALIKE THOUGH, WTF!)

I was touched by him. Such a chad. I'll need to leave a girl for my bro. Keisei also seemed worried as he didn't even talk about special exams when we hang out anymore. He doesn't say anything inspirational but he would express his worry when scolding me like, "Kiyotaka, you should just deny them. They're just idiots anyway." Well he is right, but it would not be me if I did that. I just let them be and he will always grumble something under his breath.

I sat down while I was also looking at the window. Summer is really hot yet beautiful. Swimming today would be good. As I thought about that, I remembered that Suzune reminded us that we have a swimming selection later. I sighed and looked at the doorway. The girls were stomping without making too much trouble but I was reminded again that trouble loves me.

Then, I will need to love trouble too.

___________________________________________________________(here is what you ordered)

"Kiyo-kun~ wake up."

I heard a voice calling me and waking me up, I opened my eyes and remembered that I was now living with my neighbor since nobody wanted to adopt me. I stretched my medium body after standing and replied to her. (Yes, and no, he's not shota but shounen.)

"Haiii~ Trouble-neesan."

"Faster. You should've come faster like you do as always." Trouble-neesan smiled beautifully as she teased me.

"That's different, Trouble-nee. It's because you're more delish than what you cook. Maybe the one we cooked will be more delish..?" I asked

"Ara~ you wanna taste our daughter too, naughty boy. Am I not enough for you, Kiyo-shounen~? *sniff**hic*" Trouble-neesan acts as if she was crying while still having her beautiful smile.

She's really beautiful. When I was only a shota, I was scared of her. She said she adopted me because she loves me. She even told me how she saved money just to give gifts and also buy us a home. The money she saved was supposed to be for my mother's hospital bill, father already died since he found out that I cucked him. It was not my fault anyway. Mother was the one who started it. Mother died because she had difficulty of breathing. It was my fault. I pounded on her too much. And her insides were deformed. (ugh)

"Nee-san, you know you're the only one I love. We can do it anytime you want now. I won't be eating this if you want to be my breakfast. So, shall we, Trouble-neesan?"

"Oh~ Kiyo-tan! I really love you so much! Come here to neesan."

CHUUUU~

Trouble-neesan kissed me on the cheek but then I turned my head and kissed her on the lips.