Chapter 6 : Not-so-Secret Harem III

----------------- ~ • ~ -----------------

Previously on NSSH:

"Hmm, it's really surprising though. So you and Hirata-kun are just a fake couple, huh. That's why I felt a bit suspicious since you really don't make the other girls back off."

"Yeah, I'm also sharing this because I want someone to know that I'm Kiyotaka's first as well as him being my first."

What a sweet girlfriend. If Haruka wasn't here, I'd have been spreading your legs again.

"I'm glad, Kei. Thank you for thinking about me as well. I'm telling you this as well. You're my first girlfriend."

"Funnyaah-"

Cute

"Hnnnniuuuh"

It seems like I said that verbally.

"You really look good together. Anyway, I need to go now, Kiyopon, Kei-chan."

I nodded at her. But then we heard the doorbell ring. Haruka who is supposed to leave and Kei froze. I also did but came back to my senses in an instant. It's probably just Horikita.

I stood up and went in front of door to get a peek on who was there, however I couldn't see anyone. Maybe they got the wrong room. As I was about to go back though, I heard the voice of a real devil. A cute one but still a devil. Her thighs are the be- Wait I need to stop this and come up with a plan.

"Senpai, can you open the door please?"

"Kiyopon, who's there?"

___________________________________________________________

NOT-SO-SECRET HAREM : PART III

THE NEXT DEVIL

Kiyo POV

"Kiyopon, who's there?"

Haruka might have asked because Kei can't. If we accidentally revealed it here, it might affect the plan.

"It's nothing."

I answered but saw the door shake. I put the U-lock to save time, just in case. I put Kei's shoes hidden but kept Haruka near the entrance. The door opened and after a while a cute but devilish kouhai's face came in my view. What's with this luck?

I forgot I have negative luck in my stats.

_____________________________________________________________

EYECATCHER

In this community, there are those we can call simps, perverts, loli, milf, shotacon, siscon, brocon, voyeurs, thots, - wrong fanfic

EYECATCHER

Sports. Specifically sport clubs are registered student organization intended to promote the common interests of a particular sport through participation and competition. It is an essential aspect of a institutions like schools especially ANHS. They promote competition between students in class or festivals and even ourtside the school.