Chapter 5 : Not-so-Secret Harem II

----------------- ~ • ~ -----------------

Previously on NSSH:

"No, idiot. I meant what Miyatchi told me, Kiyopon-baka." huff

"Alright."

I knew about that but I just wanted to tease her for a bit. We were already near my room. I slowed down a bit to get my keycard.

"You know, Kiyopon. I really need to teach you about girls."

As I was opening the door, I hear Haruka say that. But when I looked at her she was facing sideways. Getting a chance, I tried to find if there was Kei's shoes. And there it was, Kei was here and Haruka too. I sighed and accepted fate that I am not gonna escape this. When I thought about that, Kei's voice reach my ears. Haruka didn't seem to notice Kei's shoes as it was inside the rack. 😏

"Kiyotaka, we're gonna have a long talk."

I entered the room and saw Kei on my bed having a dark look. Haruka followed and was shocked to see Kei on my bed. Kei saw Haruka enter the room and they both shouted

"KIYOTAKA, WHY IS HASEBE-SAN HERE IN YOUR ROOM?!"

"KIYOPON, WHY IS KARUIZAWA-SAN HERE IN YOUR ROOM?!"

They then glared at each but switched it to me. This is worth it. I'm going to plan to reveal my relationship with Kei anyway. I need someone to know this besides us from my group of friends. And this is necessary for my goal. Conquering girls isn't as easy as it sounds. I sighed internally and decided to face these challenges.

_____________________________________________________________

NOT-SO-SECRET HAREM : PART II

OYA TO KO TO KANOJO

Kei POV

GRRR! I'M SO ANGRY NOW. KIYOTAKA IS TOO DENSE. Or is it that he wants these. No. I should believe him for now. But still the things he did today was really irritating me. Teasing Horikita-san before lunch. Eating with another girl and telling people she's his woman. And now THIS?!
Ah mou! This guy is so awful. I'm gonna punish him later and make him do everything I want.

I calmed myself down since I need to ask him why did he let Hasebe-san here in his room.

"Ki-yo-ta-ka, mind if you tell me why is Hasebe-san here with us?"

Hasebe-san was quite shocked but didn't ask since she wanted to know from Kiyotaka the reason.

____________________________________________________________

Haruka POV

Kiyopon, why? I didn't know Karuizawa-san and Kiyopon are familiar with each other. She even calls Kiyopon his first name. Are they dating? Somehow, I feel angry. No. He should have told us about it, his friends, the Ayanokouji group. I need to calm down. Jeez, Kiyopon. What the hell are you? I think I fell for him now. I tried not to but just didn't notice it. I sighed and completely calmed down.