Chapter 27 : Interruption

------------------ ~ • ~ ------------------

Previously on NSSH :

They had fun separately for an hour and then gathered around their prizes. Obviously, in an arcade, even with 10,000 tickets, the most you could buy would either be an expensive keychain. I don't know about you but that's what I got the last time.

Aside from the tickets, Kiyotaka won all of them a stuffed toy. Colored cat, dog, bunny, bear, and other cute stuffed toys.

They decided to play some more till 2:30 p.m. for the movie. They had a really fun time playing in the arcade together.

Of course, this fun is not gonna last later on and two people knew of it but they kept quiet as they had fun with everyone.

All in all, they had a peaceful time.

And it will be the last for another 4 or more months.

One of the reasons...

...was betrayal.

_______________________________________________________

[ 3RD PERSON POV ]

"Nazuna." A brown haired boy ran across the 3rd years dorm in the boys' floor.

"Fuck. Nagumo." cursed the boy.

He reached the supposed room of Nagumo but he didn't hear any sounds. He quickly kicked down the door without bothering to think of the consequences. All he wanted to do now was beat Nagumo up even with expulsion on the line.

But still, no one was in the room. He checked every corner of the room and found a letter. "If you come to the Student Council Room alone, I'll give you back my Nazuna."

"Nagumo." Anger seeping out from Kiyotaka, some people got the shivers especially those people.

He dashed through the campus and ran as if he was running away from something worse than death.

Reaching the building, he dashed again through the stairs and arrived in front of the Student Council Room in less than 5 minutes.

He kicked down the door but this time a bit softer as he knew there were people inside including Nazuna.

What he saw will forever scar both him and Nazuna.

Nagumo was standing over the almost naked Nazuna on the floor tied up as the 3-inch weapon of Nagumo was exposed. Not only was Nazuna scarred for being humiliated and assaulted but also her eyes was assaulted with such a filthy and ugly thing.

"K-Kiyotaka!" Nazuna screamed. Those tears on her face made Kiyotaka angrier. To think Nagumo would go this far. Such an ugly existence.

Naturally, Kiyotaka charged at Nagumo's filthy figure. First, kicking his balls. Then choking his neck. He raised Nagumo's body up in the air while throwing the handkerchief he has over Nazuna's face.

"Ne, Nagumo. Have you never thought of this happening?"

"Uurr-rrghh urgaa-aghh..." Kiyotaka strengthened his hold on Nagumo's neck.