Chapter 4 : Not-so-Secret Harem I

----------------- ~ • ~ -----------------

Previously on NSSH:

"Well, I guess we'll meet.. "

Kiryuuin-senpai pulled me and whispered in my ears a curse

"..after you tamed your little girlfriend. Good luck. "

How does she know that? But still, she's right. However, it sounds like she was wishing we won't fix the situation. She's really branding me a curse. But if I don't, I might be grounded and Horikita is also gonna give me an earful later because of what happened in class plus in this noon. I sighed and nodded at senpai. I turned around to see all of them having blushed faces except for Albert (poker face), Ryuuen who was kuku-ing, and Sakayanagi who was glaring at senpai as if she was protecting her puppy. Asahina-senpai came back to her senses and shouted something we forgot about.

"Hey, I'm not conquered by this kouhai, Fuka-chan."

Kiryuuin-senpai closes their gaps and whispered with what I heard
"You can't lie to me, Nazuna."

She knows I can hear well and she purposely did that. So I have another target, huh. This is troublesome unless I fix my situation with Kei, I don't think I can complete my goal here. Hah. What peaceful life, all I get are girls.

___________________________________________

NOT-SO-SECRET : PART I

THE FIRST MEAT

3RD PERSON POV

As Kiyotaka and the other 2nd years went back to their classrooms and Asahina and Kiryuuin too went back to their respective classes.

Before they got out though, he and Sakayanagi looked at the security camera like looking at a person. Ryuuen kuku-ed but was ignored since the others were confused as to why the two top students look at the same place, at the same time.

The one at the other who was watching was smiling quite disgustingly and creepily like he is some sort of NTR villain or rapist in a doujinshi. The Current Acting Director
Tsukishiro Minato. He was sent here by Professor Ayanokouji to expel Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

"You really are the real masterpiece your father made. But don't think nobody can beat you, Kiyotaka-kun."

" . . . "

"Yes, we need you, ??????, to expel him as soon as possible to live and survive in this cruel society. Don't let us down."

. . .

Back to Kiyotaka POV

"That was quite a show you've put up there, Kiyotaka."

Sakayanagi broke the ice between us to start a conversation but I almost didn't notice she said my first name.

"Perha- wait did you just call me by my first name?"

"Are you dissatisfied?"

Since we were quite ahead of everyone and was just talking softly. They can't hear anything. Hiyori and Honami too are busy talking to each other Kamuro just has her usual grumpy face as she glanced at the boys while they were talking about boy things similar to what Akito talk about and Haruka said it was the reason people become chuuni. What is chuuni anyway? Can I eat it? Depends if I want to, huh.

If she would just take off that stern glare for an hour, I could look at her in one hour. Obviously, that would be the case. I had enough of Horikita and even Ibuki beside Hiyori was very always grumpy as well. What was she mad for? If I didn't kniw them, I would think they're on their period. I finally looked at the loli at my side after my monologue and asked