Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash got the most votes by one vote so this is her chapter. PLEASE ASK. Happy Chinese New Year. Sorry I didn't update last night. The internet wasn't working. Comment who you want to see next. Hope you enjoy.

Pinkie Pie: Put your hoofs on the floor for everypony's favorite rainbow maned pony, Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash: Thank you! Thank you! *plops herself on couch*

Pinkie Pie: Ok Dashie. Here is your first question from horrorfan76. When Twilight helped you with the Sonic Rainboom did you know you could do that?

Rainbow Dash: Who said Twilight helped me? If anypony helped me it would be Fluttershy. I already knew I could do a Sonic Rainboom because I was the first pony to ever show that the legend was true. I did it back when I got my Cutie Mark.

Pinkie Pie: Here's another question about your Sonic Rainboom performance from clickthetechnerd. How did it feel to get your act taken over by Rarity?

Rainbow Dash: It was humiliating! But on the brght side, I didn't want to perform because I was so nervous, but in the end I have thank her. I wouldn't of been able to do a Sonic Rainboom if she didn't fall.

Pinkie Pie: BronyShawna246 asks, "What would you do if you had no wings?"

Rainbow Dash: I would probably have a different Cutie Mark. Maybe I would be really fast on the ground. I wouldn't be weather pony anymore, and I would have to live on the ground. No way am I doing that.

Pinkie Pie: Nightmare Moon has come back and killed everypony except you, Derpy and Doctor Hooves. You either have to save one or you all get killed. Who would you save? (TaraD_101)

Rainbow Dash: Hold on a second. Who would Nightmare Moon kill ponies? Doesn't she wasnt eternal night? So she would want ponies to see her night. Right?

Pinkie Pie: Just answer the question.

Rainbow Dash: I guess Derpy. Although she can be annoying, I don't really know Doctor Hooves that well.

Pinkie Pie: Next question is from panda0484. Why are you so awesome?

Rainbow Dash: I don't know. Just born with it I guess. The doctor said I had 20% more awesomeness than most ponies do.

Pinkie Pie: So that explains it. Anyways, gamerluna2031 asks, "If we were to meet, would you show me some of your flight tricks?"

Rainbow Dash: Maybe. I don't want anypony getting hurt.

Pinkie Pie: TaraD_101 wants to know if you've been in the Rainbow Factory.

Rainbow Dash: I have. Not the one in the facfiction though. That doesn't exsist.

Pinkie Pie: You got another question from BronyShawna246. Has anypony beaten you in a race.

Rainbow Dash: Up in the sky, of course not, besides Spitfire. Here on the ground, Applejack can give me a run for my money.

Pinkie Pie: What do you think of rainbow flavored choclate? (counsuelbarra39)

Rainbow Dash: That must be some really spicy choclate.

Pinkie Pie: And no way am I trying it. You got a question from unicorn4lyfe_. Doyou live about Ponyville?

Rainbow Dash: I do.

Pinkie Pie: Here is an odd one from Jet_the_Pegasus. Rainbow Dash, I am your number one fan. What are your thoughts on Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo shipping or Scootadash?

Rainbow Dash: Hang on a second while I go barf my guts out! You guys went so low to shipping me with Scootaloo? Seriously? Like Twilight said with Spike, Scoots is like a lil' sis to me. I will NEVER like her in that way.

Pinkie Pie: Here is your last question from Fanlord1987. If you had to be a unicorn or and Earth Pony, which one would you be?

Rainbow Dash: An earth pony. Don't want to have to deal with all that fancy magic stuff.

Pinkie Pie: PLEASE ASK and submit who you want to see next.