Ask the Author

Thank you so much for 21k. I am SO sorry I didn't update in like a week or so I was on vacation. HAPPY NEW YEAR! And Merry Christmas (I know it's late, but better late than never right?). You guys, THIS IS THE YEAR THAT MLP SEASON 5 COMES OUT!!! OMG!!! Ok sorry I didn't do all the questions you asked me. I was too lazy to scroll down like ten chapters. PLEASE ASK!!! I'll try to put another regular chapter right after this one. I'll TRY!! My answers will be in bold.

StormShadow20 and horrorfan76 ask "Who is your favorite pony?" My favorite pony is Rarity (if you couldn't tell by my profile pic)

StormShadow20 wants to know if I ever played Five Nights at Freddy's Yes, but only once. I was doing pretty well, but Foxy killed me, but my sister is the one that plays it all the time.

DiamondWillowTree asks, "What's your favorite type of popcorn?" Buttered

horrorfan76 asks, "What's your gender?" I'm a female

horrorfan76 asks, "How old are you?" I'm 12 (13 in June)

horrorfan76 asks, "What's your biggest ship?" Hmm... in MLP I ship "SpikyBelle", "Dislestia" "SoriDash", "Bigilee (lol idk what the ship name is), "CheesePie", Mr. and Ms. Cake and "Rarijack" (as friends). Outside of MLP I ship Dunceny (Duncan and Courtney from Total Drama) Gwent (Total Drama) Austin and Ally (from Austin and Ally) etc. (there are WAY too many)

horrorfan76 wants to why I chose my username. Funny story, so when I was like five I was obsessed with webkinz and so they asked me to choose a username and so I was also obsessed with ketchup and 15 was my favorite number and BAM 15ketchup was born. Like everything I'm apart of that requires a username, it's 15ketchup. Instagram, Kik, QuizUp, Pandora, FunRun, everything except Game Center. That's 15ketchup 37. Anyways, go follow me!!!

neiroe wants to know my favorite color. Lime Green

carolina_disnerd asks, "Do you have a crush? If so, is he on Wattpad?" No, I don't have a crush (is that weird?)

DiamondWilliowTree wants to know if I have any siblings and if they annoy me like crap. I have a sister. Her name is Alyssa and she's ten. She can be REALLY annoying, but she's also a sweetheart.

spotop14 wants to know if I have a boyfriend. I don't :)

Last question! StormShadow20 wants to know my favorite planet. Jupiter!

Pinkie: PLEASE ASK!!!

15ketchup: Pinkie Pie! What are you doing here!?