28k

YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK QUESTIONS THAT I HAVEN'T ANSWERED!!!!!!!!! I write your questions down so don't to ask the same question more than once. Please read the opening paragraph to my last chapter. Now that I got that out of the way, thanks for 28.2k views. Sorry I didn't update last night. Oh and my first chapter ever got 1000 views! Please go read Lilypainter01's book "Ask/dare the FNAF crew". It's a great book if you like Five Nights at Freddy's. PLEASE ASK!!! Ok let's start.

Rainbow Dash: Ok Pinkie Pie, DiceBaker asks, "If you met your killer self, Pinkamena, what would you do, run, or play with her?"

Pinkie Pie: Well I would try to play with her, but she she wanted to kill me I would run.

Rainbow Dash: Not me. I would fly as fast I could. I don't want to be turned into a cupcake. Rarity, horrorfan76 asks, "You find that your house-

Rarity: Boutique!

Rainbow Dash: Whatever, is on fire and you can only sve three thing, what are they?"

Rarity: Well of course Sweetie Belle, then my dear Opalisious, last thing would have to be... my jem True Blue. I could by dozens of house with it. Sweetie Belle and I would have to move somewhere though.

Rainbow Dash: Not it!

Rarity: Element of Loyalty my hoof!

Twilight: If your house-

Rarity: Boutique!

Twilight: *rolls eyes* Boutique catches on fire. You are welcome to stay in the castle with Spike and I. We have 5 guest bedrooms.

Applejack: Or you could stay at the barn with me and Applebloom? *pause* Nevermind, I know you would want to stay at a castle.

Rarity: Thanks for understanding.

Twilight: Last question is for Fluttershy from StormShadow20. What's your favorite thing about being a Pegasus?

Fluttershy: I love to fly with all the birds, but I wish I was an Earth pony.

Pinkie Pie: ASK! And sorry for the short chapter!