162k

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Season 6 starts in May 2016!! That's so exciting. Please tell me what you think. PLEASE ASK!

Twilight: First couple questions are for Luna. Rosalinall181 asks, is it true that you like to play video games? NekoAriXD asks, have you played Majora's Mash and saw BEN PROWNED? This pony also asks if he/she can play video games with you every night.

Luna: Yes, we are a fan of video gaming. No, I have not played Majora's Mash, and we are going to have to decline your offer of video games every night. I am very busy at that time.

Twilight: Next question is for Rarity from Fanlord1987. If you were to marry any stallion (or dragon...) who would it be?

Rarity: I can see what you are implying, but as I've stated before, Spike and I are just friends. As for the question, I don't have my eye on anypony... at least for now *wink*. And besides, I am a little young to make a commitment as strong as marriage at the moment.

Applejack: But you can make a commitment as strong getting your own place in the most expensive city in Equestria?

Rarity: Well see, that's different. That is something I've been wanting to do ever since I was a filly.

Rainbow Dash: And getting married wasn't!? The first year I met you, you would talk non-stop about your wedding with Prince Blueblood.

Rarity: At the time, I believed in fairy tales coming true while pushing out any common sense. Now I believe that they can come true, but with hard work.

Pinkie Pie: But-

Fluttershy: Everypony! Stop giving Rarity a hard time! She answered the question.

Pinkie Pie: She doesn't want to get married because she wants to become a crazy cat lady! *giggles*

Rarity: So not true! All of you know that I am in love with love, but I am simply to busy to start a relationship.

Rainbow Dash: Busy doing what? Eating ice cream?

Rarity and Rainbow Dash: *growl at each other*

Twilight: Alright, I better stop this before it become too out of hoof. Last question is for Fluttershy from ElizabethNovatny. What's your favorite hobby?

Fluttershy: Oh! I love to go butterfly watching, play with my animals, volunteer at the animal shelter, and of course sing.

Pinkie Pie: PLEASEASK!