16k

Sorry about my chapter titles. Thanks for 16.5k. Sorry I didn't update last night. I'll throw in an extra question. What should I do for my 20k chapter? I was think of Ask the Author but I'm still unsure, so comment what you want to see. PLEASE ASK! Yea, let's get this started.

Twilight: Let's start with a question for Fluttershy, from MarcWesleydale. He/She says "If you had to choose from staying in Cloudsdale or staying with your friends, which one would you choose and why?"

Fluttershy: Most definetly with my friends, pony and critter! I really didn't like Cloudsdale that much so it's not a hard decision.

Applejack: Aww thanks Fluttershy!

Fluttershy: *squee*

Rainbow Dash: Since that was a pretty boring question, let's go for one a little more fun. Ooh!! Here is the one!!!  *shows to Twilight*

Twilight: *smirks* Oh yes! Pinkie...

Pinkie Pie: *looks a little nervous* Why are you looking at me like that?

Twilight: Do you remember the deal in the last chapter, that the next time you saw your crush you would....

Pinkie Pie: *embarrassed* Yep! I remember.

Rarity: Ooh! This is going to be good! Applejack, would you be a dear and hand me that notebook?

Applejack: Uh sure. *notices the notebook says "Romance Fan fictions"* Uh here ya go.

Rarity: Thank you *pulls out a plume*

Rainbow Dash: Well this question is for Cheese Sandwhich!

Pinkie Pie: *whispers to her self* uh-oh.

Applejack: What was that?

Pinkie Pie: I said woot-woot! It's always good to see him.

Cheese Sandwhich: I heard there was a question for me.

Twilight: Yes there is. The question is from RandomMidget. She/He wants to know what your favorite party you threw was.

Cheese Sandwhich: Hmm. The party in Appleosa was pretty wild, but Rainbow Dash's party was a blast. Well thanks for letting me stop by, maybe I'll stumble by Ponyville again. Now I better get going *picks up Boneless*

Pinkie: *stares*

Rest of Mane 6: *push Pinkie Pie up to him*

Pinkie Pie: *tries to push back but doesn't work* *now is awkwardly close to Cheese* *mutters to self* here goes nothing. *kisses Cheese on the lips*

Cheese Sandwhich: *surprisingly kiss back* *kiss lasts about 5 seconds* *pulls apart* *confused*

Pinkie Pie: It was a dare! I Pinkie promise! Sorry to have startled you, but there was no way Pinkiemena Diane Pie was giving up a dare.

Cheese Sandwhich: It's okay silly filly. *kisses Pinkie Pie the cheek* I have to visit Ponyville more often. See you soon.

Pinkie Pie: Bye! *blushes*

Rest of Mane 6: *wait till door shuts* *collective fangirling*

Rarity: Pinkie Pie! You had your first kiss. Before me!

Twilight: Actually you're the first one out of all of us, unless you want to count Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy: NO!

Applejack: I'm so proud of you sugarcube!

Pinkie Pie: So now what? Are we dating?

Rarity: *faints on fainting couch*

Rainbow Dash: Give it some time, he's going to be out of town for a little while.

Pinkie Pie: What if he finds another mare?

Twilight: You're over-thinking it.

Pinkie Pie: I guess so, can we move on?

Twilight: Well you just answered Music_Records_exe's question so we can cross that one of the list. Let's end on a "silly" note with a question for Discord. DiamondWillowTree wants to know if you spy on other ponies.

Discord: Spy? Moi? Just you do you think I am?

Applejack: We think you're Discord, and that you spy on other ponies.

Discord: Applejack, aren't you supposed to be the Element of Honesty? You shouldn't be telling lies in everyponys face.

Applejack: What? Are you callin me a liar?

Discord: Point is, I don't spy on ponies. *vanishes*

Mane 6 except Fluttershy: *has that "really?" look on their faces.

Rarity: I happen to know for a fact, that Discord was looking at Fluttershy getting out of the shower.

Rest of Mane 6: *gasp*

Fluttershy: *blushes*

Rainbow Dash: Wait, how do you know this?

Rarity: I was dropping Opal off at her cottage. Rainbow Dash. Don't accuse me of such dirty things.

Pinkie Pie: PLEASE ASK!!!!!!!!!