1000 views!!!

O M G!! 1000 views wow!! Just wow! You guys continue to blow me away with all your interesting questions. Sorry I'm updating so late I had to do 2 history assignments! Anyway yea so vote for Ask the Author and stuff so yea!! PLEASE COMMENT! And, just because your question doesn't get answered in this chapter doesn't mean it'll never get answered! Anyways let's get right into it.

Twilight: First question is from ninja-hamster, for AJ and Rarity. He/She asks "How do you feel about Rarijack?" (I think that's how it's spelled.)

Applejack and Rarity: Her and me? BWAHAHAHA!!

Applejack: She can't even go 1 hour without washing her hooves!

Rarity: Applejack can't even stay clean for an hour.

Applejack: Don't get me wrong, Rarity and I have been friends since we were fillies but-

Rarity: I don't feel that way about Applejack, and same for her.

Twilight: Good answer, Good answer. Next question is for me! From Frankie3archer. She asks-

Pinkie Pie: OOOHHH can I read it!?

Twilight: Why don't I ever get to read my own questions!?*hands scroll to Pinkie.*

Pinkie Pie: Let's see yeah yeah Flash yeah yeah-

Twilight: *panicks* It's another Flash question!?

Pinkie Pie: Aha here it. Okay which Flash is CUTER, the one in Canterlot or the one in the alternate universe.

Rest of the Mane 6: The one here

Twilight: I never said that!

Pinkie Pie: Well you were going to!

Spike: Oh girls, you have no idea what happened in that other world.

Twilight: I don't know they both had the same personality, maybe the pony because yea...

Fluttershy: thank you for 1000 reads. yay! Oh, and don't forget to ask :)