3k

OH MY GOODNESS!! Asdfghjkl;! There are no words! (That's right I just quoted Rarity) THANK YOU! I might do the special event next chapter, so don't get scared if I send you a message I'm just want to ask you some questions (about the show of course). If you get selected, I'm sorry if I don't get your personality right on. I'll do three questions in this chapter because I didn't update in a long time. Somebody told me I just be a writer on the show but I don't think I'm quite there yet :) PLEASE ASK! I'm running LOW! Let get into this in 3,2,1

Twilight: This question is for me from FluffyAlicorn12. She asks if I've been tardy or late before. Of course I've been tardy before, yes there was that time I forgot to write a letter to Princess Celestia, but there were other times too, but mostly I'm early or on time with things.

Fluttershy: You were really scary when you went crazy. No offence *smiles*

Twilight: *annoyed* None taken.

Rainbow Dash: Ha! You're acting like you weren't scary at the gala.

Pinkie: You're *breath* going *another breath* TO LOVE ME!!! *cracks up*

Rarity: Going back to Twilight, she looked absolutely crazy, not to mention smelling as horrible as Spike taking out my garbage, where was I? Oh yes Twilight, did you guys see her mane? It was absolutely horrendous. It needed some serious work! No offence.

Twilight: None taken... again (Rainbow Rocks reference!) I'm going to try to change the subject with another queston that isn't for me. *reads through the list*(That right i put all your questions down on one big list) Ok here is a nice one for the CMC from neiroe. Wait, where is the CMC?

Rarity: They're in the other room let me get them. *trots in to the other room*

(Everything that Rarity and the CMC say is now muffled because they're in another room)

Rarity: Okay Cutie Mark Crusaders you guys got a question.

Sweetie Belle: Really?

Rarity: Wait, where is Opal?

Sweetie Belle: Um you see... about that...

Rarity: What did you do to Opal!?

Scootalo: *comes out of the bathroom* Sweetie Belle, do like the makeover I gave Opal? I'm definitely going to get a pet grooming cutie mark.

Sweetie Belle and Rarity: *shocked because they have a sense of style*

Rarity: *screams really loud*

Rest of Mane 6: *make weird facial expressions*

Sweetie Belle: Scootalo! We already tried get that cutie mark!

Scootalo: Oh yeah...

Rarity: *remembers what Applejack said during Sisterhooves Social* *takes a deep breath* Scootalo, I know you had good intentions and your heart was in the right place, but I specifically said for you three to not touch Opal! You should of colored with the crayons and markers I laid out for you.

Sweetie Belle: Well at least Applebloom did. *smiles nervously*

Rarity: *lightens up a bit* Can I see it?

Applebloom: *shows Rarity the picture*

Rarity: Wow Applebloom! That's fantabulous! Why don't you give that to Applejack. Scootalo, could you be a dear and hand Opal to me? *carrys Opal with magic* Let's go! *opens door*

(Now Rarity and the CMC's voices aren't muffled)

Rest of the Mane 6: *giggle while looking at Opal*