Hehehehehe

Thanks for 19.4k! This is also going to be a pretty laid back chapter (oops). You know what would be the best Christmas gift ever? If I got 20k views by the 25th! I am going to update two chapters at once on the 26th (probably) because I'm going on a road trip. The Rarity season 5 trailer came out!! To bad it mentions Sparity :(. There was some Season 5 footage in it too, so if you don't like spoilers, don't watch it. Please and me questions and the ponies questions!!! Ok lets start.

Twilight: Ok Derpy, LarryXShipper wants to know you favorite type of muffin.

Derpy: Well I don't not like any muffins. No wait, the muffins that Pinkie Pie and Applejack made with with the chips and worms were gross. No offence *squee*

Applejack: *chuckle* Long story.

Pinkie Pie: Hehehehehe. (reference to title)

Derpy: But if I have to choose it would be chocolate, or banana, or raisin? I CAN'T CHOOSE!!

Twilight: Thanks for *voice changes to angerier tone* not answering the question! Why can't you choose!?

Fluttershy: Twilight! Be easy on the little pony.

Derpy: Oh yeah! What's your favorite muffin!?

Twilight: Blueberry. Sorry Derpy, I know muffins is kinda your thing. It's like me trying to trying to choose my favorite book. You can leave now if you want *squee*

Derpy: Thanks for understanding! BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Mane 6+Spike: Bye.

Spike: Ok next question is for Fluttershy from StormShadow20. He/She says, "If you could be anything, what would you be?"

Fluttershy: Oh defiantly an animal. Maybe squirrel, or a bear-

Rainbow Dash: *laughs* I can't imagine you as a bear. Would you have? Three butterflies on your butt? *laughs* Rarity would be like, "That's not Fluttershy, that's Flutterbear!" *laughs* Oh my goodness!! Flutterbear! Ha, what a silly name.

Rarity and Fluttershy: *exchange the "really?" face with each other.*

Fluttershy: Ooh! Or maybe a cute little kitten!

Applejack: What about a tree?

Fluttershy: You guys are still on that?

Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie: *chuckle but try to hide it*

Twilight: We aren't Fluttershy. *tries to hold laughter* *chuckles* *starts laughing*. Sorry *still laughing in between words* I tried.

Pinkie Pie: You'd be cute. You would have a yellow trunk and pink leaves. Maybe a squirrel could live inside you.

Fluttershy: I have a feeling that this is going to be mentioned for my whole life.

Applejack: Pretty much. At least while I'm in it.

Fluttershy: So forever?

Applejack: Yes.

Fluttershy: Last question for Discord from DiamondWillowTree. She wants to know who you like better, me or Celestia?

Rainbow Dash: *whispers to Twilight* Of course she would ask that question to Discord.

Twilight: *whispers back* Rainbow, no comments from the peanut-gallery.

Rainbow Dash: *whispers back* what?

Twilight: *whispers to Rainbow Dash* Wait, your mom never told you that that?

Rainbow Dash: *whispers back* no.

Twilight: *quietly chuckles* *whispers back* well she needed to.

Rainbow Dash: *rolls eyes*

Discord: Well I really don't appreciate these romance questions, but--

***********************************************(To be continued)************************************************

 Authors Note: Sorry to leave you with a cliffhanger I just felt like my story needed some pizazz . Anyways, please ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!