18k

Good, I don't have to come up with a chapter title. Thanks for 18.1k. I might not be able to update on Wednesday because of basketball so sorry. DiamondWillowTree and I are still looking for artists, so don't think it's too late to send a picture(s). If you want more information on that, go to her profile and she has a book on that so go check it out. You can also visit some of my previous chapters if you want more. So I got 4 votes for Ask the Author, so I am doing that for my 20k chapter. You can start asking me questions if you want, so do that. I might throw in a bonus question in this chapter. Now for some big news... the Rainbow Dash Season 5 trailer came out and there is 3 seconds of Season 5 footage!!!!!! OMG!! Go watch it, it's on Equestria Daily!! One last thing, my kik is 15ketchup so if you want to kik me your questions or just have a convo with me you can do that. My profile pic is a strawberry. Anyways, sorry for such a long opening paragraph. PLEASE ASK!!!!!!!!! :)

Pinkie Pie: Ok! We haven't had any romance in a while so....

Applejack: What are you talking about? You just kissed Cheese Sandwhich!

Pinkie Pie: That was a few chapters back, and no need to worry Applejack, this question is not for you.

Applejack: Ok then, carry on.

Pinkie Pie: It's actually for Discord.

Discord: *appears out of nowhere* I heard my name.

Rainbow Dash: *screams* I mean uh Discord! Where did you come from!?

Discord: I just did some Christmas shopping. I can't wait until all of you open my gifts. *laughs*

Fluttershy: Discord!

Discord: *whispers to Fluttershy* Relax Fluttershy, you are the only one without a prank in your box.

Fluttershy: *rolls eyes*

Discord: Ok I'm ready for your question.

Pinkie Pie: *exchanges glances with Twilight*

Twilight: *nods her head* *smirks*

Pinkie Pie: We all answered this question and now it's your turn. Who's your crush? Oh and this question is from TaraD_101

Discord: This is like my third time answering this question!

Rainbow Dash: You get use to it.

Discord: But I hate repeating my self!

Rainbow Dash: I feel your pain.

Discord: I can't have a crush on a pony, it's like wanting to marry an entirely different species! It's like if Rainbow Dash married a watermelon.

Rainbow Dash: Are you calling me a watermelon?

Discord: No, well yes, if you want to look at it that way. I've explained an excuse so can I leave?

Twilight: One more question, if their was another daquoneques (I am totally a stellar speller), would you have a crush on her?

Discord: Well it depends. She has to be crazy like me. Anyways, summon me if there's another question for me. *vanishes*

Twilight: Ok next question is for Granny Smith from DiamondWillowTree. She wants to know if you took swimming swimming lessons.

Granny Smith: Of course I did! You see, when I was a little filly about your age, I--

Applejack: Ok Granny, you don't have to tell your full story.

Granny Smith: Don't worry Applejack, I'm not going to embarrass you in front of yer friends. Now where was I?

Applejack: You were about to go back to the barn.

Granny Smith: Oh yeah! I'll see yeah lil fillies later.

Rainbow Dash: Bye Granny Smith! *chuckles*

Applejack: Ok now that she's gone, we have a bonus question for Rainbow Dash from best_friends_lol. She wants to know if you consider yourself a tomcolt (tomboy)

Rainbow Dash: I guess...

Pinkie Pie: PLEASE ASK!