Hiatus Has Ended

OH MY GOSH!!! l I didn't think I'd miss writing that much! If you didn't read my opening paragraph. I was our of town for two weeks because I went to a Chinese immersion camp to learn more about the Chinese culture, so my English might not be as good as it was, but I'll try. So much stuff happened in the world of pony while was gone. It took me like an hour to scroll through all of Equestria Daliy! Anyways, enough of me! Here is the chapter.

Twilight: Ok our first question is for all of us from DespairGem. What would we be doing if we haven't met?

Pinkie Pie: Um, I'd probably would be baking at Sugar Cube Corner.

Applejack: I would be working on the farm

Rarity: Making dresses probably

Rainbow Dash: I'd probably still be in Cloudsdale dealing with weather or something

Fluttershy: If I didn't meet Rainbow Dash, I would probably still be in Cloudsdale.... with a different Cutie Mark. If Rainbow didn't push me off that cloud in the race, I probably would of never made to the ground on my own.

Twilight: If I didn't meet you all, wow. Celestia told me to move to Ponyville and make some friends. If I eventually made friends but it wasn't you all, they wouldn't be the holders of the Element of Harmony so then Nightmare Moon would of won, we would be stuck in an eternal night world, we wouldn't be able to grow food without sunlight so eventually the pony species would die. So I guess I would be dead if I haven't you guys.

Fluttershy: *has a scared facial expression on her face* Let's keep being friends.

Applejack: Well when you put it like that it sounds terrible.

Pinkie Pie: Then forget making treats in a bakery, I would be sitting in a grave if I haven't met you guys!!

Rarity: Anyways.... our next question is for Princess Cadence from carolina_disnerd. How did you get your horn?

Cadence: Celestia took me into the same realm that Twilight went into when I was very young maybe 5 years old. Then she sung a song about destiny and then BAM. I had a horn.

Twilight: She sang a song to you too?

Cadence: Yes. It was very touching.

Twilight: Darn. I thought she wrote that song just for me!

Cadence: I guess she sings it to all ponies that she turns into alicorns.

Applejack: Yea. All of two ponies.

Fluttershy: Well there might be more into the future. Anways, last question is for Twilight from Alex_Reads. what do you do in you free time besides read?

Twilight: Well of course hang out with my friends, organize my library, and I used to do alot of writing but now that I'm a princess, I don't have as much free time as I used to.

Pinkie Pie: Oh! Don't forget you also like to stalk-

Twilight: Pinkie Pie!! That's supposed to just be between you and me. Besides, I don't stalk....I... investigate.

Pinkie Pie: PLEASE ASK!!!