62k

Hey thanks for views and stuff. If you haven't please check out my new book "Sombra's Door". If you wants to know the votes for stuff here they are

Dares: 3

Shipping: 7

Villain: 1

Short Question: 1

Advice: 1

Ask the Author: 0

Equestria Girls: 0

So keep voting if you want a certain topic to win. PLEASE ASK!!! Sorry i didn't update last night; the Internet wasn't working.

Twilight: Ok the first question is for-

Rainbow Dash: Wait.

Twilight: What?

Rainbow Dash: Why are you always the narrator?

Twilight: I don't know, it's just always been that way.

Rainbow Dash: Well I changing "that way". For this chapter, I'm going to be the narrator.

Twilight: Fine. Here you go *gives her the list of questions*

Rainbow Dash: This first question is for you from SmilingVids. Why don't you give Spike a bed like yours?

Twilight: He's never asked. When I first got him, Celestia told me to buy a dog bed for him.

Applejack: You do realize he's not a dog right?

Twilight: I know, but all the books say that you should put a baby dragon in a dog bed.

Pinkie Pie: Well he's going to outgrow it.

Twilight: I know.

Fluttershy: Can I have it when he does?

Twilight: Sure I guess

Fluttershy: Oh good. I recently found a dog on the street and took him inside, but he doesn't have anywhere to sleep.

Rainbow Dash: You know it's going to take Spike like 4 years to outgrow that thing.

Fluttershy: Oh *squee*

Rainbow Dash: All right Fluttershy, you got a question from BroHooves. How's it going with the whole "Discord roommate thing"

Fluttershy: Good! A couple months ago he moved out and he built his own house in the Everfree Forest, and in his lst letter he told me that he's been hanging out with Zecora.

Rainbow Dash: *mutters to herself* Poor Zecora.

Rarity: So he's not your roommate anymore?

Fluttershy: No, but he does come for visits.

Pinkie Pie: I've noticed. Your cottage seems alot cleaner.

Applejack: I can walk on your floor without having to worry about paper crumbs.

Rainbow Dash: Last question is for Pinkie Pie from cheesebottlefry. Do you think Rarity it stuck up?

Pinkie Pie: WHAT!? Of course not. She's the element of generosity for crying out loud.

Rarity: phew. I'm glad to hear that.

Pinkie Pie: Although you did go a little overboard when you grew wings and stuff.

Rarity: That was almost 5 years ago!

Pinkie Pie: I know *hugs Rarity* ASK!!!