Chapter 33: I would make the best flower girl

Sabrina's POV

It was the first day back to school since winter break, just two days since mine and Cassandra's date, and I still couldn't wipe the smile that was plastered on my face. I haven't stopped smiling once since. The way she made me feel, even makes me feel is something out of a movie.

"Houston I think we have lost her" Seven said waving a hand in front of my face as I shook from my trance, and my mindless thoughts regarding the night I spent with Cass. I shook my head as I caught my best friends eye, who wore her typical smirk. "Speaking of losing something" she said as she reached out and moved my hair over slightly, revealing dark marks all over my neck.

I slapped her hand away, and fixed my hair as she chuckled. "You dirty girl". I blushed hard looking to my feet. "Tell me all about it!" Seven exclaimed as she sat down on the tile floor of the hallway and leaned against the lockers, dragging me down with her.

My cheeks burned as I shrugged. "Sorry hon, I don't kiss and tell" I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Fuck off and spill, I didn't listen to the past four years of your Cassandra obsession to not get to listen to the tea!" she told me. I laughed shaking my head remaining quiet.

"Okay okay, fine. At least tell me if you lost the card?" Seven said making my eyes furrow.

"Lost my card?" I questioned.

"You know popped your cherry?"

I just looked at her, partially amused.

"Tickled your peach?" she said next and I couldn't hold in my laughter.

"Okay shut up now" I laughed. "Yes, okay but thats all i'm saying" I told her as she got all giddy for some reason.

As if she were summoned, I felt someone sit next to me and wrap an arm around me as they kissed my cheek sweetly. "Hey love, why are we sitting on the floor?" My beautiful girlfriend questioned.

"Ask Seven" I replied enthusiastically, as I glared at my best friend while leaning my head into Cassandra's shoulder.

"Way to go!" Seven exclaimed reaching out to high five Cassandra, as I just smacked my palm to my forehead.

"Hickies?" Cass questioned looking at me as she ignored Seven and I just nodded, my face burning even more red, if that were possible.

"Sorry lovely" Cassandra whispered kissing my temple, making my heart just do multiple flips. Butterflies in my stomach swarmed like crazy.

Seven's hand was still sitting raised in the air waiting to be smacked. "I'm not high fiving you" Cassandra said as we both laughed. Seven shrugged using her free hand to high five herself.

I laid my head against Cassandra's shoulder as she hugged me closer. Seconds later, the sound of stomping approached us. I turned to see my sister, who looks rather feisty.

"Oh no" Cassandra mumbled running her fingers through her hair. Fuck she's beautiful.

Kaylee joined us and sat down, visibly annoyed.

"Hi Kay, you good?" I questioned, already knowing that answer is a big fat no.

She looked at me with a glare. "No. I found out before leaving home today that dad proposed to Marissa last night"

"Oh no" Cassandra mumbled again.

"What do you mean? He proposed?" I questioned quickly. I was starting to see my sisters agitation. Why hadn't he told us he was going to, or that he had. I could understand my sister's frustration.