Chapter 25: Everything takes time.

Sabrina's POV

So much has happened just in the past few days. After the bomb dropped about Cass and I, we have been completely iced out by Kaylee. Kaylee is still not talking to Cassandra, she barely talks to me. She's been gone more and has been avoiding us like the plague.

How could things be so perfect one second, then a shit show the next. It's amazing.

So, in light of Kaylee hating Cassandra and I's guts, she hasn't been home, my guess is shes with Prescott but who knows. She hasn't responded to many, if any, of my texts. Simply said, she was pissed.

Was she overreacting, yes completely. But at the same time, we kept a huge secret from her. A secret that could effect more than just me and Cass, but Kaylee too.

Why she was so mad? I wasn't sure, but I just hoped her anger would subside and she could be happy for me, and Cass.

Cassandra unfortunately has been really effected by her best friend ignoring her. She won't admit it, but you can just tell. I felt bad for her, but she doesn't want me to feel bad, she says that if Kaylee won't support her relationship then shes better off without her. She may say that, but its clear as day, Cassandra misses Kaylee.

I miss her too of course, but Kaylee and Cass had a different bond, in a way, its a deeper one. Kaylee is my sister, whether she likes it or not shes stuck with me. Cassandra doesn't like losing people, and I think shes scared she will lose Kaylee.

Luckily for Cassandra and I, our relationship has only gotten stronger. After a long talk, Cassandra made it very clear that what goes on between her and Kaylee, wouldn't change anything. Which i'm thankful for.

"You there?" a voice said breaking me out of my trance that I didn't know I was in.

"Hm?" I questioned before shaking my head, "Yeah no, I'm here" I chuckled.

"Missing Cassandra?" Seven questioned making me roll my eyes, but slowly nod.

Cassandra was away for the weekend at North Carolina University doing an overnight with her new team.

"Aww, you miss your girlyfriend" Seven teased nudging my arm. I rolled my eyes shoving her roughly.

"Shut up you ass" I chuckled, glaring at her, "Can we get back to studying now please?" I questioned my overly annoying best friend.

"God I can't stand you" I whispered shaking my head through the laughter.

The front door unlocked and was pushed open to reveal my sister.

"Oh hey Kaylee" I said with a smile, only to get a glare and more of the silent treatment. She b-lined it upstairs, slamming her door roughly behind her.

I sighed laying my head back. "Never thought id see the Logan sisters feuding" Seven whispered.

I looked at her with a sigh, "Do you think she's overreacting at all?" I questioned. Seven sighed pushing her textbook off her lap.

"A little bit, but at the same time I feel like her reaction is justified" Seven said, pausing.

"Think about it, she found out her best friend and sister have been dating, the two closest people in her life now together putting her in a position that could force her to choose. Its a hard situation, but she will come around shes just need time buttercup"

I sighed listening to Sevens words closely, I knew she was right. She's very wise when she wants to be.

"I just miss my sister, and I know Cassandra misses her best friend" I told her and Seven nodded with a sigh.