Chapter 11: Suddenly, scary movies didn't seem so bad.

Vero's POV

"Babe, I think Cassandra Delgado just saw us" I said pulling back and looking down the hallway where I swear I had just seen the tattooed girl.

"You did?" Blake questioned looking down the hallway, a worried expression stuck on her face.

"Maybe it's time we tell people?" I told her, as she looked at me with the most shocked expression. "Well Seven and Sabrina at least... I hate hiding us" I told her resting my forehead against her lips.

"Are you sure? I don't want you feeling pressured" She told me and I shrugged pulling back to look at her more clearly.

"I don't feel pressured, I want them to know. I have for a while now." I told her and her smile widened.

"Well, we can do whatever your heart desires... Are you not worried about your parents?" She questioned. I shrugged, shaking my head slightly.

"Its only SJ and Seven and probably Kaylee and Cassandra but we have known them forever, they wouldn't out us" I said pausing.

"I want to tell them." I decided.

Blake smiled before kissing me softly. "Well then, lets tell them beautiful"

A couple days had passed since the decision of telling them, and whereas we haven't found the time to yet. However here we sat at lunch, the four of us sat around the table sharing simple conversation.

I felt Blake take my hand under the table and I just felt like it was the right time. With a deep breath, I just blurted it out, without a second thought. "Blake and I are dating"

I had said it so quickly that I was overly shocked they heard me. Blake beside me broke into a fit of chuckles, as I continued eating my french fries like I didn't just admit that.

Seven and SJ just laughed a little bit before nodding. "Yeah, we know" Seven said looking at me like were crazy.

"What do you mean, you know?" Blake questioned, taking the question right off the tip of my tongue.

"Well you guys don't hide it very well... You guys were as obvious as Sabrina's crush" Seven said, earning a solid smack in the arm from SJ.

"Yeah, and Cassandra saw you guys in the hallway" Sabrina added and I just face palmed.

"I told you she saw Blake" I sighed with a smile.

"How long have you known?" Blake questioned next.

"A couple months or so now" Seven said, looking at Sabrina for confirmation.

"Yeah sounds about right" SJ agreed.

"And you don't care?" I asked, even though they already knew, and are taking it well. I'm still absolutely petrified they won't accept us.

"Why would we?! You guys are happy. Thats all that matters." SJ told us, and I couldn't help but smile. It felt so good knowing they know. Finally B and I don't have to hide ourselves around them.

"So, Sabrina... you and Cassandra. Tell us everything," I teased watching as the girl across from me flush a dark red. She tired to hide her smile but it was impossible.

"There's nothing to tell" Sabrina replied.

"Damn liar" Seven muttered.

"It's not a lie!" SJ playfully seethed back.

"You mean to tell us, you have been getting close to the girl of your dreams, and theres nothing to tell" Blake pressed and SJ nodded, although it looked like she was hiding something. Something important.