Happy New Years/New Years Kiss

Harry:
You were chilling at home as it was New Years Eve. Harry had been making sure that you relaxed around the house so you don't hurt yourself or the baby. Which you appreciated but you really wish Harry would let you do something other than read a book or watch Television. Your husband walked back into the room with a cup of herbal tea for you. You smile and thank him as he sits down. He hands you your tea before pulling you close. Harry places his hand on your stomach rubbing it. You were about five months pregnant now.

***

It was almost New Years as it was only a minute away to being a new year for you two being with each other. You two count down as the timer counts down on the television. Soon you two cheered as you kiss one another. What a happy New Years for you two.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Draco:
Draco and you were at Draco's parent's place for New Years. Narcissa was excited when you and Draco told her about you being pregnant that she tried to get you to live with her and Lucius for a bit. This made you laugh while Draco said you two were fine with living at your guys place. Anyways while during the time you four were talking about until you decided to go to the bathroom as the baby liked to play on your bladder a lot. As you finished going to the bathroom, you walked out to see your husband waiting for you. You look at him oddly before he pulled you into a kiss. You kissed him back before pulling away.

"Happy New Years, my Queen." He said as he places a hand on your stomach afterwards.

"Happy New Years, my King." You replied.

Draco and you then head home since Draco had already said goodbye to his parents for you two already. What a New Years.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ron:
You and Ron were at Ginny's and Harry's house for New Years. Ginny was super excited when she saw that you were pregnant. Ron and you didn't tell anyone except his parents because you were worried about miscarriages since your mother had them before you were born. Currently you and Ginny sat in the kitchen chatting about the baby when the boys walked in. Harry congratulated you and Ron for your guys child before grabbing some food for the pantry. You look at Ginny and laugh as Ron was doing the same thing.

***

Later that Night, the four of you were sitting in the living room chatting when the clock went off to tell you that it was finally a new year. Harry and Ginny kissed each other; Just as Ron and you kissed each other. The perfect New Year is spending time with your husband and family.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fred:
You laughed as you were sitting in Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes with George and Fred as they were making new stuff for their shop. Fred looked at you and smiled as you were watching them laughing as they messed up a couple of times. George decided to leave the room to leave you two alone. Fred walked over to you and placed his hand upon your stomach.