First task

Harry:
It was the first task in the tournament. You were worried about Harry but also mad that he wouldn't tell you how this happened. You were with Hermione at the tent. She wanted you and Harry to start talking again because she hated that her friends weren't talking to each other. She psst the tent, you could hear footsteps walk to you both. Hermione gave you a look before running off.

"Hello?" You heard Harry say causing you to roll your eyes.

You were mad at Hermione for doing this. You soon sigh and frown.

"Harry?" You say softly.

"(Y/N) how am I supposed to do this?"

You freaked and went through the tent and hugged Harry. Harry hugged you back until you heard a flash from a camera. You both pull away and look at them. Before you guys could say anything, Viktor stepped in and telling Rita Skeeter about what the tent is for. You turn to Harry and give him a small smile.

"You'll do fine. I got to go but I am sorry for being mad at you. I was just worried. Bye." You say before kissing his cheek and running off.

Later Harry got the golden egg causing all the Gryffindors and some other houses to cheer. You were just happy he didn't die and a little you did not know Harry was glad too.

___________________________________________________________________________
Draco:
You decided to sit in the Gryffindor common room instead of going to the first task because one, you had a fever; two, you thought this was ridiculous that they were using dragons; and three, you needed rest. That's why.

___________________________________________________________________________
Ron:
You were by Ron waiting for Harry to come back. Everyone was on edge because when Harry flew off, the dragon followed him. Soon Harry was back and everyone cheered as soon as he grabbed the golden egg. Ron was cheering too causing you to smile at him. You tapped Ron's shoulder and he looked at you with a small smile.

"You should apologize to Harry." You say before leaving to talk to some of your other friends in Hufflepuff.

Ron knew you were right and decided to do just that.

___________________________________________________________________________
Fred:
You were very proud of Harry beating the dragon and getting the golden egg. The only thing you weren't proud of was your boyfriend and his twin yelling place your bets. You were mad at this but ignored it.

___________________________________________________________________________
George:
You were watching your boyfriend and smile as you see him and his brother taking bets from people. You were waiting for Harry to come back but as soon as he was back everyone cheered. Most of the Slytherins were upset except for you. You hated this and wished that they would get over the fact that Harry is in Gryffindor. George looked over to you and winked causing you to blush. You both were glad George wasn't picked.

___________________________________________________________________________
Cedric:
You frowned as you decide to hide out in your bed because you couldn't deal with what Cedric was doing. You found out that the first task was dragons and they terrified you to no extant. Cedric understood and told you to stay in the Hufflepuff house.

___________________________________________________________________________
Severus:
You looked at Severus who seemed upset that Harry was a part of this tournament. You didn't say anything but just leaned your head on his shoulder. Harry wasn't back yet after he called for his broom and flying off while the dragon also chased after him. You were worried that something bad had happened but soon you sighed in relief. Harry flew back into the arena and grabbed the golden dragon egg. Everyone was happy that Harry was okay and finishing h Th e first task.

___________________________________________________________________________
Tom/Voldemort:
N/A

___________________________________________________________________________
Neville:
You hugged Neville as everyone cheered for Harry collecting the golden egg. Neville pulled away and kissed you before hugging you again. You were happy that Harry finished the first task. Neville was happy too.

___________________________________________________________________________
Charlie:
You didn't go with everyone who brought the dragons to Hogwarts because you were busy with calming the other dragons down.

___________________________________________________________________________
Viktor:
You were asked by Professor McGonagall to finish your transfigurations homework because you weren't passing. So you stayed back in the Slytherin common room doing your homework. You were upset but knew that you needed to pass McGonagall's class.

___________________________________________________________________________
Seamus:
You laughed as you saw Harry come back and collect the golden dragon egg. Seamus grabbed you causing you to look at him confused. He pulled you into a hug and jumped up and down with you in his arms. You blushed just happy he wasn't chosen for this cause you would have killed him if he ever put his name in the goblet of fire.

___________________________________________________________________________
Dean:
You sat there in the stands while the first task was going on because you got bored. Dean was sitting beside you cheering causing you to look up. You saw Harry had gotten the golden dragon egg. You clapped before beginning to read again.

___________________________________________________________________________
Blaise:
You sat in the library because Professor Mad-eye Moody asked you to do some research for him about something specific. You were bummed out that you couldn't go and watch the first task but you know your twin and boyfriend would update you.