Surprise Pt 2

Neville:
You had been sleeping a lot lately causing Neville to worry about you. He knew you went to the doctors a couple of days ago but he didn't know if you were depressed or had something else. So one day Neville decided to wake you up. You slowly open your eyes and look at him sleepy.

"Hey Nev. what's wrong?" You ask sitting up.

Neville looked at you before sighing. You had no idea what was going on but you were curious.

"Are you alright? You have been sleeping a lot lately. What happened at the doctors the other day?" He asks you.

You look to your husband with a small smile. Ever since Neville went to work for Hogwarts as a professor, you didn't know when you get to see him often. You grab his face in your hands before kissing him a quick peck on the lips. Neville looked at you confused.

"Neville I'm perfectly fine. It's just growing a human being is a lot of work and it can make you sometimes very sleepy. That's all." You reply.

Neville looked at you for a second confused until he realized that you were pregnant. Soon his confused look upon his face changed into a smile. He pulled you into a hug before kissing you on the lips and then your stomach. This made you laugh. You thought he would make a wonderful dad and you couldn't wait to become a mom.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Charlie:
You were working with one of the Norwegian Ridgebacks when they started to nudge at your stomach. Which confused you at first until you realized that the dragon was trying to tell you something. That's when you decide to walk off to one of your co-workers to tell them you went back home.

***

When you got back to your's and Charlie's place, you quickly rush to the bathroom. You go through the cupboards and find the pregnancy tests. You pulled three of them out and shut the bathroom door before locking it. You took each test and waited for the results. Once they were done, you look at all of them and all three read positive. You were in shock until you began to smile. You became happy and couldn't wait to tell Charlie that you two will become parents.

***

Later that night, you were lying in bed when Charlie walked in after his shower. You bit your lip as you looked at your husband. Charlie crawled into bed and pulled you close.

"Hey so I came to visit you at lunch but they said you went home. Is everything alright Dumpling?" Charlie asks.

"I'm fine. It's just I realized something when I was working with one of Norwegian Ridgebacks that I could be pregnant. And Um...I am. We're going to have a baby." You reply.

Charlie looked at you with a smile before pulling you into a big hug. He was so happy that he gets to become a father. You were as well to become a mother. The two of you cuddled as Charlie rubs your tummy. You two couldn't wait until your guys child is born.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Viktor:
You were watching Viktor at his practice when you started to feel nauseous once again. Lately you haven't been feeling well and you knew why but you haven't told your husband yet because he was busy with practice usually. Quickly you got up and run to the washrooms. By the time you got to the washrooms, you open up one of the stalls before vomiting. After a while you finally stopped just as Viktor came in to the bathroom. He looked at you worried as you stood up and used so water to rinse your mouth and clean your face. You then turn to your husband and sigh.