Tri-Wizard Tournment

A/N: Hey guys. What's up!? Hope you all are having a wonderful day. I just want to say that I am only adding this chapter because I felt like Cedric deserves a chance with the Reader and to live. So I am going to do all this just so the Reader-chan can save Cedric's live. Cause if I continue the scenario book no matter what Cedric will die. So I thought maybe the reader should save his life at the last task. Another reason is if Cedric dies then that means he would get cut from the book; And I know a lot of people like Cedric. So yeah.

P.S. I won't be adding Anything for Voldemort. I will how ever still put his name but N/A under it. I will start adding stuff when Harry & Cedric is in the Graveyard.

So Hope you enjoy this Chapter!
______________________________________________________

Harry:
It's the year of the Tri-Wizard tournament. You were excited because your parents always told you about it and how there is always a ball or dance. You watch as a carriage flew towards the school and a ship arose from beneath the water. Harry smiles as he saw your face filled with excitement. Harry then turns and watches with you not knowing about what was going on but just happy to see you happy.

______________________________________________________
Draco:
You sat at the Gryffindor table as Professor Dumbledore announced about the Tournament. You were excited cause you knew that this year there were two other schools coming to Hogwarts. You listen to the Head of the Department of Magical Law/Head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation talk about being 17 years or older. A lot of people were getting angry while you were kind of glad of that rule. You look over to Draco's table and blush when you noticed him staring at you. You look away knowing that you wanted Draco to ask you to the ball that will be thrown during the tournament.

______________________________________________________
Ron:
You look at Ron as he and Harry stare at the Beauxbaton girls as they run by. You glare at your boyfriend from the Hufflepuff table. Ron didn't seem to notice your glare. After the Beauxbaton girls sat down, Professor Dumbledore then introduced the Drumstrang boys. Your heart flutter as you saw many cute guys and Viktor Krum walk in. As you watch the guys do their act, you felt someone glaring at you. You look over to the Gryffindor table and see your boyfriend giving you a mean look. You just looked at him and then to Beauxbaton girls and then back at him causing him to sigh and mouth sorry. You mouthed a sorry back before paying attention to Professor Dumbledore talk again. You were just happy to make new friends and to make your boyfriend jealous.

______________________________________________________
Fred:
You were reading "Of Neptune" by Anna Banks while Professor Dumbledore talked about the Tournament the school was holding. You couldn't care less about the Tri-Wizard tournament since it could change people. You look up from your book and noticed Fred staring at you while Dumbledore continues to talk. You smile at him before going back to your book. You were just glad that your parents told you that the only way to be apart of the Tri-Wizard Tournament is if you are seventeen years or older. Soon after you felt someone tap your shoulder. You look at (BFF/N) and noticed she/he was holding a note. You take it from her and thank her silently. You open it up and smile. The note said:

'Hey (Y/N). I just want to tell you that you look cute in your Hufflepuff school uniform. You also look cute when you read.

Love Fred.'

You look at Fred and smile with a slight blush. Fred gave you a wink before turning his attention back to Professor Dumbledore. You we're glad that this Tri-Wizard tournament after all.