When he asks you out!

Harry Potter:

You were waiting for Harry to finish quidditch practice in the quidditch stands. You were hoping Harry would be done soon so you can ask him if he likes anyone. You are hoping he will like you because you sort of like him a lot. You wanted him to ask you out. Soon quidditch practice was done and you walk down the quidditch stands and head to where Harry was going to be at. As soon as you were now touching the ground, you see Harry and you run over to him. You smile when you get over to him.

"Hey Harry." You say still smiling.

"Hi (Y/N). What's up?" He asks you with a slight smile back.

"Oh nothing. Hey by any chance do you like someone in our school? Just wondering because I heard a lot of girls say they really like you."

Harry looks at you confused for a second but then sighs. You look at him waiting for him to answer causing you to slightly loose your smile.

"I do like somebody but I don't know if she likes me. By any chance does she?" He asks making you now very confused.

"Okay. Well whoever she is well then good luck with that." You say as you begin to walk away.

Soon you felt your hand being grabbed causing you to turn around. You look at Harry very confused.

"I'm asking you if you like me back." He said causing your heart to flutter.

"You're asking me? I do like you but Harry there are other girls that want to be with you." You say slightly upset with yourself for saying that.

"But (Y/N) I don't want to be with the other girls. I want to be with you. So my question to you is: Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked you causing your heart to flutter more.

"YES!" You say as you jump into Harry's arms and hug him.

Harry hugged you back and spun you around. You were so happy today.

_______________________________________________________________________

Draco:

You were trying to find a way to get Pansy off your back when you bumped into someone. You look up to see it was Draco. You frowned and hope to get this over with because you know he is going to make some dumb remark about how terrible your house is. You liked him but knew you can't be with him. He's a Slytherin and you're a Gryffindor. You looked at him waiting for him to say something but then decided to just leave. Before you could even take one step, you felt Draco grab your arm causing you to turn around.

"(Y/N) what are doing?" He asks you causing you to pull your arm away from him.

"Well first off I'm trying to think of a way to get your girlfriend to leave me alone; Second off I don't want to deal with your bulling. So just let me go." You say rolling your eyes with a hint of anger and sadness.

Draco looked at you a little angry but soon sighed.