You want to be like Newt Scamander

A/N: Hey everyone I know I haven't updated in a week and I feel bad about it. It's just that I'm dealing some stuff still and it's difficult to deal with everything right now. I won't be taking a break and I am currently working with some people with these issues. So I am truly sorry. Anyways I tried my best with this chapter. Well Bye for now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Harry:

You always dreamed of one day becoming like Newt Scamander. You thought about how you wanted to work with different creatures of all kinds. Your parents once bought you a niffler as a pet but he ended up hiding in your closet with tons of shiny things. Which your parents thought was strange since you kept bringing in more shiny things to give to your niffler. Soon you started to make sure your niffler was comfortable by turning your whole entire closet into a home for him. Which made you happy. Later on in life you did grow out of wanting to be like Newt Scamander by wanting to becoming an auror or someone that works in the ministry of magic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Draco:

Once you met Buckbeak in year three that's when you realized you wanted to become like Newt Scamander. You thought that Buckbeak was an magnificent creature. So you decided to devote your studies into magizoologist. When you ever you had the time to talk to Hagrid, you would ask him different questions about different creatures while writing down notes. Hagrid taught you a lot about Buckbeak and the other magical creatures in the world.

***

Once you finally finished Hogwarts, you went straight into Magizoologist causing Draco to be a bit jealous; Since you were always hanging out with magical creatures and not him half the time. But none of the less Draco was proud of you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ron:
You didn't want to go become a magizoologist because you were more in love with muggle artifacts. Which Ron was happy about because that means you got to spend time with him while learning from Mr.Weasley about Muggle Artifacts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fred:
You loved learning about Phoenix's but there was one problem, you were allergic to feathers. You hated that you were allergic to feathers but you still wanted to learn more about working with Phoenix's because they would turn into flames upon death and be reborn in the ashes. You thought maybe going into magizoologist would be a great idea. Fred and George thought that you would make a wonderful magizoologist just like Newt Scamander since you were also studying some other magical creatures as well. So that's what you decided. You decided to go into Magizoologist because your friend and boyfriend thought you would be perfect for it. Now you were working on becoming the next Newt Scamander.