Father Daughter Moment~Harry Potter

It was a nice sunny day and (Y/N) thought it would be a great time to take James and Albus out for some mommy and son time, before Harry's and her last child is born. So she packed up a bag filled with some extra clothes just encase the boys make a mess. Once (Y/N) was finished, she said goodbye to Harry and Minerva before leaving with the boys. Harry smiled softly at his daughter before picking her up and bringing her to her to her room.

Once they were in her room, Harry layer her down in her bed for nap time. Minerva pouted as her father tucked her in. Harry noticed and just sighed explaining that napping will help make her more relax for the activities that he has planned for them. This caused Minerva to get excited and she quickly shut her eyes to get some sleep.

Once Minerva was actually asleep, Harry left the room and went to read the daily prophet; But shortly after he started reading the paper he fell asleep.

***

Twenty minutes went by and Harry was startled awake by Minerva crying. Quickly Harry leapt to his feet and rushed to his precious daughter's room. As soon as he got to her room, he found her on the floor balling her little eyes out. Harry rushed to her and picked her up. He held her close as he tried to calm her down. About ten minutes passed and Minerva stopped crying. Harry sighed in relief as he carried her out of her room and down the stairs just to get to the first aid kid. Once he got it he brought Minerva into the kitchen along with the first aid kit. Harry then looked over his daughter to see if she was bleeding. Once he made sure she was alright, he hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head. Harry then pulled away smiling.

"Want to read the daily prophet with me?" He asks his daughter.

"Yes!!" She squealed happily.

Harry laughed as he knew she couldn't read that well as she only knew how to read small words. Quickly he picked her up and brought her to the couch laying down with her in his arms. He then grabbed the daily prophet off the ground and began to read while Minerva pointed at the pictures.

About five minutes later both Harry and his daughter were asleep. The two were sleeping peacefully that if anyone walked through their front door they would have thought it was cute and would have taken a picture of the father daughter moment.

***

About an hour later, (Y/N) and the boys returned home with goodies for Harry and Minerva. But when (Y/N) entered the room she saw that Harry and Minerva were asleep on the couch. She thought it was too cute and quickly and quietly ran to grab the camera. Once she was got the camera, she rushed back to the living room and snapped an adorable photo. It was the most perfect father daughter moment in the world.

THE END

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: I am so sorry if I screwed up this chapter up but I really did try my best with writing it. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed.