He realizes he likes you (His POV)

Harry:
I was sitting in great hall while Hermione and Ron were talking about Sirius Black. As they talked about him, my mind started to think about (Y/N). She is so beautiful and adorable. Plus she is smart, kind and very sarcastic at times. I wonder if she likes me just as much as I like her. I think I might even love her. Oh gosh hopefully she likes me back.

Ron:
I kept thinking of (Y/N). Why is my best friend from when we were kids is always on my mind now? Her smile, her plump lips, the way her hips move when she walks and her determination and loyalty to her house, friends and classes is remarkable. No matter what I do I keep thinking of her. Oh god I'm in love with her.

Draco:
(Y/N) is so beautiful. The way she gets angry at me when I decide to help her with Pansy or when ever I say something mean to Potter and that Weasley and the filthy Mudblood. I also like the way she walks as her hips move so angelically. When ever I'm around her all I think is that I should protect her and keep her safe. I like her but I do not know if she likes me back.

Fred:
(Y/N)'s Beautiful long/short sparkly (H/C) hair. I like her but I don't know how she feels about me? Or how to ask her out? Maybe I could pull a prank on someone just to get her attention and then ask her. Hopefully that will work.

George:
I can't stop thinking of (Y/N). The only problem is that I might love her. Except it might be hard to ask her out because she is in Slytherin. Maybe I could give her something she likes and then ask her out. That will work.

Severus:
Why can I not stop thinking of her. Her (H/C) hair; her (E/C) eyes; her bright pearly white smile and the way her hips sway with each step she takes. This isn't like me. Ugh! Maybe I could just ignore it or ask her out.

Voldemort/Tom:
Why am I thinking of that kid? (Y/N) seems to always be on my mind especially when I'm trying to think of a way to destroy Harry Potter. Great I think I like her. Well better find a way to kidnap her and make her be my queen, I mean ask.

Neville:
I love how (Y/N) talks about Herbology and how she cares for everyone. She is just perfect. As soon as I build up the courage then I will ask her out. I like her a lot.

Cedric:
Why can't I stop thinking about my best friend, (Y/N)? All I can think of is her smile, her personality and the way she is so loyal to all of her other friends. I know I like her but I didn't think I would be thinking of her all the time. Got to ask her out and soon before another guy snatched my best friend away from me.